10 ✰

BROOKLYN, NEW YORK ✰

BROOKLYN, NEW YORK

10:13 pm ✰

SMUT WARNING!!!

"before we get up out this car y/n, what's set out on your mind?" eren wanted to know straight up.

"umm," you hesitated to speak, knowing what you wanted to go down. "what do you mean?" biting your tongue.

"what do you want?"

"i want you close to me." you confessed.

"close like wha.."

"fuck me."

you were bold. "oh?" eren smirked, he laughed a little bit too. "this must be the liquor talkin'. no netflix and chill? no asking me on a date? no candle lit dinner??" you laughed at eren's response.

"what do you want, eren?" you spoke lowly, making sure each word rolled off your tongue sweet.

"i want you. i want whatever has me having you in my hands." blunt, straightforward.

"isn't it 'having you in my arms'??" you asked, genuinely confused. eren paused then went up to your ear.

"you'll see."

"it's the liquor talking." you grinned.

"yea, yours."

- EREN &* MIKASA'S HOME

the transition to the house and the car was swift, it felt like it didn't even happen

the transition to the house and the car was swift, it felt like it didn't even happen. even when eren was unlocking the door it happened in a blink. he made sure his door was locked.

you sat down on the couch, taking your heels off. eren came, siting next to you. "let me help," eren offered. he unbelted the strap to your heels and gently slipped them off.