Chapter 2

Pacey Witter:

" Oh come on! You don't even have an ass Joey! How could I grab it!" Pacey playfully bantered with Joey. Dawson was making a short film and of course the two had to get dragged into it. Pacey was the sea monster and he had to attack Joey on the dock, but where else was he supposed to grab her! Her boobs? He jumped up onto the dock still dripping wet while Joey complained to Dawson. Pacey was about to interject when he saw Dawson looking at a yellow cab with a pretty blonde inside. Oh boy, today was his lucky day. The blonde girl got out of the car and behind her he saw the back of what he assumed was a brunette girl's head. The brunette got out of the car still facing the other way, but the blonde started walking over to him, Dawson, and a not so happy Joey. Pacey reached the blonde first and stuck out his hand, "Hi, Im Pacey, nice to meet you." Then Dawson stuck out his hand introducing himself, " Hi I'm Dawson." And the blonde seemed to know him. " Yeah Dawson. Dawson, hey we've met before I'm Jen." Jen explained. "Oh, yeah, granddaughter from New York." Dawson seemed to get all the girls these days. "Yeah me and my friend actually are staying in Capeside for a while; I think you might know her; Juliette." Jen smiled wildly.

And with that my heart dropped all the way to my stomach. She's back... She's really back. I honestly thought she would have been away for much longer, but still a year was too long to be away from her. Juliette made her way over to us not even making eye contact with me or acknowledging my presence. She had grown out her hair a bit and now she started to wear makeup; it made her look even more pretty than before, but even if she didn't wear makeup she still looked gorgeous.

Juliette:

I couldn't give them any reaction. Not one. Cause then I would forgive them for everything they've done to me when they didn't deserve my forgiveness. It was so hard though when I saw Pacey; I could feel his bright blue eyes on me the whole time as I walked over. He was the one person I wanted to forgive even though he hurt me the most. She decided that today was just not her day, and was not up for chit chat. She didn't want to be rude, but Juliette had to be abrupt.

" Hey Jen, we should go get our stuff unpacked and settled in since school is tomorrow. Bye guys." I gave the trio a little wave, and with that I left an angry Joey, a smitten Dawson ( for Jen; I could see the way he looked at her) and a confused Pacey.

This is what I wanted right?

When I was in New York I changed a lot. I started wearing makeup, more revealing clothes, drinking, partying, and I started to care a lot less of what people thought about me. I was more free this way and I guess when you put it all together to some people I could be unrecognizable. If only people really got to know me then they would know that I could still be the caring person I always was.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Jen and I made our way back to my old house; my father had managed to buy it back. That was my only request if I had to go back to Capeside. When I entered the house the previous owners had made some improvements to the back yard and now instead of two small windows leading out; there were floor length ones that I truly love. Father had ordered painters to go and paint my room back to its old blue hue which made me feel a lot better. This house would be lonely though all by myself, but perfect for throwing parties. Jen and her grandma would stop in for lunch and dinner on the weekends and drive me to school until I could drive myself. They had become my second family even though I knew grams hated me, but I didn't mind that much cause me and Jen got used to it. After a few hours of help from Jen; all of my clothes and furniture were set up the exact way I wanted them to be, but the color blue doesn't feel the same now that I look back on it.