Chapter 12

Destiny and fate unbeknownst show themselves at moments when you need a push in a certain direction. Instead of pushing me, I get sucked in a whirlwind of visions that causes me to go nuts.

"Sarah...Sarah..." A faint voice calls to me as a blurry light shines in my vision.

I blink away the fuzziness and look around me. All that meets my gaze is a vast ocean with the black dark rock floor. The water isn't the bright color of the kingdom but a murky blue. Hm, must be a cloudy day up in the sky which causes the water to darken.

"You alright dearie?" A deep rumble meets my ears. I turn my head in the direction I heard the voice.

A snout! A snout with fangs hidden under a wrinkly scaly mouth. I look up to meet gold eyes a darker shade than my own. Odd, didn't know Nix can transform into a dragon.

"Nix why are you a dragon?" I asked tilting my head to the left.

A roar cracks my ears as the creature rears his head in rage. His giant claw wraps around my form and squeezes. I grunt at the pressure against my ribcage.

"I am not your master! Do not compare me to that disgusting creature! I help you with that blue and green vial and this is the payment!? You think I am your master!" The dragon grumbles and roars in defense.

"Wait..." blue and green vials. He must be that dragon from the shop. What is he doing here and why did his form change. He used to have clean scales and looked more dragon than now. Now he looks like a giant dark blue serpent.

"This is my sea form, the dragon form you saw was the land cleaner look." He explains.

"Okay, I am starting to hate this telepathy thing with all your sea creatures," I growl in anger.

The waves ripple causing my gaze to loosen and all anger I built up left. It seems these occurrences are from me. Why and How? I really am lost. The dragon looks about in concern and returns his head back down to look at my tiny form.

"I have brought you here to help you gain control. Your powers are growing and it is gettign dangerous. You have already killed three councilmen with one look and nearly destroyed half of the castle." 

"What!?" I scream at him.

"Calm down, it is your emotions that need to gain control or else it will use your powers inside and cause more havoc than necessary." He lectures me.

"But...I don't understand. Why do I have these powers? My father doesn't have these powers does he?" I think back, trying to recall if I have ever seen him use his powers before.

The dragon chuckles as he lets me go. I swim in the air looking at the humourous serpant.

"What is so funny?"

"Hm, your father does have those powers." I furrow my eyebrows. "But...It is not that weak Shell king, King Antler."

"What!? King Antler is my father." I state pointing to my chest.

"Oh, please he isn't your father. Your real father is Poseidon himself." I freeze with eyes wide.

"No...that can't be...Antler and Marina have been with me for all of my life." I reject the thought of me being Poseidon's daughter.

"You read the trident, didn't you? You have supreme powers and your real father spoke to you when you have your visions." The dragon swims around the mast of a fallen pirate ship.

He has a point. Though this serpent can be trying to play games. Why should I believe anything he says. This can be a test or trick that Nix is trying to fool me with. This is his punishment for me not calling him master.