Gordie's pie-eating Contest Story

As you sit down and relax, Gordie takes out the half pound of meat and sticks from his bag. He hands out some sticks and some of the meat. As you guys are cooking the meat, Vern's piece fell into the fire. "Ah, shit! Do you got any more, Gordie?!" Vern said. "No, sorry Vern!" You said. "Great, what am I suppose to eat?" Vern said. "Why don't you cook your dick?" Teddy said, chuckling. "It'd be a small meal" Said Chris. Everyone started laughing except Vern. "Haha, screw you guys! I got it!" Said Vern, laughing and cooking it more. After you guys eat, Chris takes out some cigarettes and passes them out. You guys lit it up and start smoking. "Nothing like a smoke after a meal" Said Vern. "Yeah, I cherish these moments" Teddy said. You start laughing. "What? What did I say??" Said Teddy, looking at you. You blush and look away. "Hey, why don't you tell us a story?" Said Chris, looking at Gordie. "I don't know" Said Gordie. "Yeah Gordie, but not one of those horror stories. I don't wanna hear any horror stories" Said Vern, Scared. "The story I was thinking of was kinda different. It was about a pie-eating contest and there's this kid that nobody liked named Davy Hogan" Explained Gordie. "Like Charlie Hogan! If he had one!" Vern said. "Good Vern" you said. Gordie then tells us the story about a fat kid named Davy Hogan but everyone calls him Lard ass. The story was about Lardass taking revenge by entering a pie-eating contest and eventually throwing up, making the whole crowd throwing up. They all fell asleep except you, you had forgotten your sleeping bag. So you decided to stay up. You started to hear howls and it eventually wakes everyone up. You guys eventually decided to take watch so no coyotes don't go near you guys.