Ultimate train dodge

You and the others have been walking for what felt like hours. You see a bridge and look at the others. " We could walk across" you said. " Yeah, but if a trains comes, there's nowhere to go" Vern whined. " Yes there is, we just jump" Teddy looks at Vern. " Guys, it's a hundred feet" Chris said, sounding like he was whining as well. " If you guys want to walk across the state and back, fine. While you guys are dragging your candy asses, we will be on the other side, relaxing with our thoughts" Teddy said, starting to walk across. " Do you use your left or your right hand for that?" asked Gordie, being funny. You tried not to laugh and look at Teddy. " You wish" He looks at Gordie and continued walking. You chuckle and walk behind Teddy followed by Chris. Gordie and Vern are far behind. Teddy was a few inches away from us. " So, do you like Teddy or something?" Chris asked you. You blush a pink shade. " I knew it" Chris smiles and punched you in the arm lightly. As we continue walking, we hear Gordie yell "TRAIN!" We all turn around and saw black smoke arise from the trees. " Oh shit!" You yelled. We all start running as fast as we could. As You, Teddy and Chris turn around, the train was so close to Gordie and Vern, it looks like they are gonna get hit. " Run! Run! Run!" Teddy yells at them. "Come on, man!" Chris yells. "Move your ass!" You yell. Gordie pushed himself and Vern off the tracks. As the train fully passed by, you,Chris and Teddy ran to them. They thankfully landed on the ground. "Hey, at least we know when the last train was due" Chris said. You chuckle and look at Chris. You then look at Teddy. He looks a little jealous. You smirk a bit then look away. "Come on, let's find a place to stop and rest" You say. Gordie and Vern got up and grabs their stuff. They walk up to you guys. " Alright, let's go then" Gordie said. You, Chris and Teddy grab your stuff and look for a place to stop. You find a good spot. "Hey guys, how about here?" You say. "Yeah, good job y/n" Teddy said, smiling a bit at you. You turn a shade of light pink and set your things down. They start a fire and you guys relax.

I'm back! Sorry for it being short! I had to watch the movie a couple times to see how it was. If you want me to write a different kind of story, comment and I'll try to write it, I'll also dedicate it to you. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this!