You get bullied

No afo

Inko

You had made a friend in your class, well that's what you thought. You had told her about your dad leaving you on the play ground. That's when things took a turn for the worst. She had told all the kids this and all of them started making fun of you, and occasionally your 'friend' would say things like "I mean I understand why he left you. Your ugly and annoying." Or "I feel bad for whoever is taking care of you. Your useless" you never told the teachers or any of the other staff members because you were afraid of the kids adding another thing to your list of reasons why he left you that day.

Midnight

It all started off with you showing off the things your mom bought you. You thought all the kids would be showering you with compliments but instead insults were being thrown at you, along with crayons and other school utensils. They would tell you that no one cared about your things and that you were a spoiled brat. You didn't like this so of course you were gonna tell the teacher but your teacher is a careless woman that is always on her phone. Only teaching when someone visits the class.

Aizawa

When some kid in your class saw both your dads (tell me why autocorrect changed 'dads' to 'daddyplease' I am ashamed 😔) kiss each other before kissing your forhead.  He told the whole class. Now whenever you walk pass the kids they would often tell you things like 'my dad told me people like your parents are sinners and should be dead' or 'since your parents are gay maybe you are just like them. A disappointment to the world.' And when some of the teachers and staff members found out about this they would look at you in disgust. Their words were screwed in your head so tight that you would often feel ashamed because of your dads and would avoid the two men and sometimes avoided Shinsou being as though he was bi.

Hawks

Growing up with both Dabi and Keigo as your parents you were both Cocky and babyish, but the things people do can really hurt. The kids in your class would beat on you because you were the weakest one there and the only one without a quirk yet making everyone believe you were quirkless. And one time while the teacher wasn't in the classroom a boy tried suffocating you with his quirk but stopped when the teacher walked in, pretending nothing happened.

Mitsuki

You were a smart, quiet and kind kid which made some teachers favor you but the problem was you cried over the littlest of things, whether it was out of joy or being hurt. This made the kids around you call you a cry baby and them knowing how sensitive you were would call things to hurt your feelings then would laugh when you did cry. (Sadistic little brats-)

-JJ