✨ K e t c h u p ✨

I am actually doing a catch up of both hand job and da bee just on separate chapters but I am paring Hawks and Dabi. Requested by Artistgames

Dabi/Hawks

How they got you
Touya had a one night stand with a woman while he was drunk and didn't know she was pregnant until early were she had dropped the baby off at his and Keigo's apartment, pushing the car seat with the baby in it into his arms telling him 'Here's the mistake you helped make. I don't want her she's your problem now'. But now here both the men are staring at the sleeping baby on the coffee table trying to comprehend what just happened. "So uh what now?" Keigo asked breaking the silence. "I think we should give it up for adoption." Keigo's eyes widened " No! You can't!" He picked the baby up squishing her face with his and rubbing their cheeks together "She's so cute! And chubby! Plus she looks a lot like you!" (Just ✨ p r e t e n d ✨) Touya looked at how much Keigo loved you and sighed "Fine. But we still need shit for her." "YAY!" Keigo had almost dropped you, but had caught you with a few of his feathers and rubbed the back of his neck "ehehe.."

Their first day with you
The rest of the day was relatively easy them. Due to Touya having younger siblings before he knew exactly how to take care of a child, plus you barely cried and the one time you did he just made you a bottle and rubbed your back with his warmed up hand. "Soooo you have a name for her yet? I was thinking nugget." Keigo asked putting his finger on his chin "Yeah like I'm ever gonna let you name a child." Touya told him and he took the now empty bottle out of your mouth and patting your back, while Kei just sulked. "I was gonna call her Y/n." "It's cool. But I like nugget better.." Kei said mumbling the last part. Touya rolled his eyes before laying you on his lap and sitting back. 'Maybe this won't be so bad after all'

First steps
You were sitting down playing with your toys on the carpet while Keigo was sitting on the couch going through his phone until he had went in the kitchen. Touya was out with the LOV but should be back in a few minutes. Everything was fine until a huge boom of thunder was heard, causing you to be startled, you started crying. Just as keigo got in the room he saw you wobbling in his direction, well that was until the front door was opened. You changed the direction you were going in, still crying. When Touya seen this his eyes widened, he then crouched down and put his arms out towards you "Come on Y/n!" Just as you were about to reach him you fell on your butt which only resulted in you crying more. Touya scooped you up in his arm and felt you were shaking so he warmed up his hand and put it on your back to calm you down. He walked into the living room to see Keigo on the floor sulking about you going to Touya first mumbling 'I was here first though...'

Meeting new people
Today Hawks was taking you to his agency because Touya had to go on a mission and he didn't trust babysitters with you so he just said fuck it. Right now you were watching Cocomelon on his computer while he did paper work. Till a few minutes after, a certain bird headed teen knocked on his office door. "Come in" Keigo shouted not looking up from his paperwork, Tokoyami walked in he stood there silent waiting for instructions. Keigo looked up from his paper work and smiled "ah ready to get started bird boy?" All the other male did was nod. It was quiet for a moment the only thing that could be heard in the room was 'mommy mommy, yes baby- did you know that Liberty Mutual-' the silence was broke by your screaming, Tokoyami was surprised. He didn't notice you sitting on Keigo's lap then out of nowhere dark got a hold of you. "Dark shadow! Put the child down!" "She's so cute though!" Dark shadow was throwing you in the air making you scream and laugh while Tokoyami was busy trying to get the shadow to put you down. Keigo was putting everything away getting ready to do some training with Tokoyami, he did mind the affection Dark shadow was giving you, as long as you weren't getting hurt he was fine with it. "Come on, if we go to the training room now I can set her in front of the computer in time for the beginning of the Cocomelon live stream."

First words
You and your two dads were in the living room eating while watching tv. Dabi was so into the show that he had stopped feeding you, you kept trying to reach the spoon of baby food but you were in your highchair so you couldn't really go anywhere "d-d- Dabi!" Both men whipped their head towards you "Dabi!" They would have never thought that 'Dabi' would be your first word

Your best friend(s)
Both your dads, you might see other people that come by once and a while and play with them for lord knows how long but with both Touya and Keigo there was never a dull moment in your household. Plus they were a lot of fun, you and your blood dad getting chicken nuggets behind Keigo's back and you and Keigo pranking Touya when he's sleep.

Your quirk
Cremation. The same as your father's. You are able to produce blue flames from your body
Drawbacks: you get burnt badly when using them too long

First day of school
You were bummed that you had to go to school 'who made these stupid rules anyway..' you thought huffing and walking with both your dads to the school, Touya was wearing a hoodie, a mask and some sunglasses to hide his face from the public, while Keigo did nothing to hide himself. They both stopped in front of a tree outside the gate of the school before Touya spoke up "Keigo will be here at the end of the day to pick you up. So don't leave out the classroom without him, and only him unless I come to pick you up, okay?" You nodded your head before hugging Kei's neck and jumping into your blood related dad's arms and giving him a kiss on the cheek. When he sat you down, you started running to the gate "Bye daddy!" You yelled turning around still running which resulted in you crashing into a wall. "I'M OKAY!"

You get bullied
The kids in your class bullied you for something completely unnecessary. They bullied you because you didn't dress like your gender. And you being the daughter of a villain and having slight anger issues didn't take it ever so easily, whenever someone would talk about how you dressed you would yell at them or punch them square in the face. You weren't taking anyone's shit.

-JJ