𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐀

YOU'RE THE MOST EXTRAORDINARY PERSON I'VE EVER MET, JONATHAN. ❜

WINONA DIED IN 1976

WINONA DIED IN 1976. EXCEPT, she didn't— she was kidnapped. her mother brought her into a hospital when she came down with the flu. at the hospital, some doctors found that there was something extraordinary about her dna. and upon finding out she could do things normal nine year old girls could not, they knew she was special.

SO, THEY FAKED HER DEATH and sent her away to hawkins national laboratory. there, they tried to strip her of her old identity, gave her a number for a name, and shaved her head.

SHE WAS EXPERIMENTED ON AND treated like a lab rat at the lab. and there, she lived as test subject nine for seven awful years. until the great escape!

WINONA AND TWO OF HER fellow test subjects escaped, but got split up in the process. the girl had plans to get out of town, but instead, she met a boy who changed her life. 

AUTHOR SPEAKS
most of the gifs in this book literally arent gonna have a filter bc my phone's broke and my laptop's rlly annoying so yea but i wanna upload this it's literallyy been in my drafts like 2 years (i had like other accs that i abandonded but i took this idea w me everytime 😘)