one, friends

ONE, friends

ONE, friends

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

ੈ♡

'WILL?!' SOMEONE FROM OUTSIDE THE FORT YELLED.

      'i'll look inside, you check over there.'

      winona was barely even up yet, but hearing this sent her into a full blown panic. she wished she could become invisible like ten, but she was stuck with mind control and telekinesis she couldn't even control. and, in winona's opinion it was evil to use her powers on innocent people.

    a teen boy, he looked winona's age, peeked his head in. his eyes grew wide, his mouth twitched, like he wanted to say something but couldn't.

      winona couldn't say anything either, she was frozen.

     'mom!'

      winona knew she was doomed. i can't use my powers. that would be evil. she thought to herself. 

     'did you find him—' a woman asked, also entering. her jaw dropped when she saw the blonde girl. 'who are you?'

     the girl stayed extremely quiet.

     'do you know where will is?' the woman asked.

     winona shook her head. the boy studied her carefully, before turning to his mom and quietly telling her, 'mom, she's wearing a hospital gown.'

     'are you hurt? are you okay?!' the woman questioned.

     'i think. . . i think i'm in trouble.' was all the girl could muster out.

ੈ♡

     'YOU'RE IN DANGER?' THE WOMAN— who winona learned was joyce— asked the girl as she set down some food in front of her.