Chapter 4

Mariah POV: Hmmm, where am I? I turned around and saw a tall skinny man in all black sitting on the edge of the bed I was tied to. I started to move around hoping he would notice me. He turned around looking at me like he could see my soul.

"About time you woke up" he says.

"Who are you" I say.

"You don't remember me from high school he says.

"No, where am I, and why do you have me tied up" I says.

"I feel so sorry for you, you're so beautiful but yet so dumb. Do you not remember ruining my life in high school" he says.

"Robert is that you"?, I told you I was sorry years ago" I say.

"Sorry isn't good enough, you and Jessica are gonna pay for what you did to me" he says.

"Don't you even think about touching her, I hope you burn and die for what your putting me through" I say.

"SHUT UP, YOU RUINED MY LIFE AND MY LOVE LIFE WITH JESSICA". "I WAS GONNA TELL HER EVENTUALLY" he says.

"It's not my fault you slept with the whole high school senior year"." "What did you except Robert"? "Her to forgive and be with you forever with you doing ignorant stuff" I say.

Next thing you know he slapped me leaving his hand print on my face. He poured bleach all over my body, I was left to die in his cabin. My skin started burning so bad all I could do is scream and cry.

Jessica POV: I woke up to some loud noise, I thought it was coming from outside but it was just the phone ringing, I didn't want to answer it but it could of been my kids.

"Hello"?

"Hey honey it's me Anderson, how are you feeling"? he says

"Oh hey, I'm doing okay just ready to get out of here".

"I know, I'm going to come get you around 4pm" he says.

"Okay, well bye love you too".

"Love you too" he says.

I decided to get dressed before I was picked up, Nurse Diana came in to check on me afterwards. It was going on 2pm and Nurse Diana had let me know I was being checked out. As she wheeled me out to the entrance I look around and told her I didn't see my husband Anderson.

"Mrs.Wyatt you're just high, your husband is right here".

I yanked her hair and yelled to her "that is not my husband that is Robert the one who shot me".

Soon Dr.Jackson came out to see what was going on with me, he said the same thing. I don't know why they kept saying it was because I was high when they both saw my husband. Diana snuck a needle in my arm and I started to feel paralyze. Robert wheeled me out the hospital into his truck.

"How did you get away with that Robert"?

"It's called paying them with something called cash sweetheart" he says.

"What do you want from me Robert"? "I'm sick of your little games, just leave me and my family alone".

"Aww, you're so cute when you're mad, you should of thought of that when you dumped me during prom" he says.

"Are you kidding me, you act like a little boy". "What type of man are you"?

Before I could say anything else he slapped me out of my wheelchair leaving his hand print on my face. He then threw me into his truck and injected another needle in me. I started to doze off a few minutes after.

Anderson POV: I can't wait to bring Jessica home with this sweet surprise we have for her. As I arrive to the hospital I got some weird news. Jessica was checked out of the hospital by her husband but yet I'm her husband. Something didn't seem right so I called Detective Joe.

We looked at the signing sheet and it the person who checked out Jessica was Robert Hall. I wanted to kill Nurse Diana for allowing Jessica shooter to check her out. Even Dr.Jackson was apart of it too. They started an Investigation on Mount Siani Hospital. I asked to look at the hospital footages and when we went to the garage we saw a man in all black paying Dr.Jackson and Nurse Diana. It was the same person who checked her out, now I'm going to sue this hospital. I just hope Jessica and Mariah makes it home safe.

I started to break down and cry but I was called in the room with the detectives and hospital staff.

"HOW COULD YOU ALLOW THIS, I TRUSTED YOU PEOPLE". YOU PUT MY WIFE IN THE HANDS OF A DANGEROUS MAN FOR SOME MONEY.

"Please calm down Mr.Wyatt we're gonna handle this" Detective Joe says.

"EXCUSE YOU, YOUR WIFE IS DEAD YOU WOULDN'T UNDERRSTAND". I realized what I said and said sorry it was just out of anger.

They did some research on Robert and we found out that he was a mail carrier which is probably how he found Jessica and Mariah. We first went to his job for some information. He quitted his job two weeks ago, which was weird. Next we got his house address and when we arrived we saw a old car in the driveway.

Pamela Hall: I wonder who's banging on my door like that, It better not be Robert. When I opened the door guns were pointed towards my face but they put it down once they realized I wasn't who they were looking for.

"What's going on here"? I say

"Ma'am we're looking for a Robert Hall have you seen him"? the detective says.

"Yes that's my son, what trouble has he gotten himself into now".

"HE HAS MY FREAKING WIFE AND HER BSF. YOUR SON IS A CREEP, I HOPE HE DIES" a tall man says.

"Calm down please, just come in" I say.

"Ma'am we're looking for your son because he has kidnapped two women named Jessica and Mariah the detective says.

"Jessica his high school sweetheart"? I say.

"Yes, do you know where he could be"? the detective says.

"He could be at his cabin his father left him, I don't know the address but you can check his bedroom upstairs" I say.

"Okay guys lets start searching, also put a sliver alert out for Jessica". "Mr.Wyatt I'm gonna need you to stay out of this one okay"? the detective says.

"Whatever, just make sure you find them please" Anderson says as he walks out the door.