Chapter 6

Me and Mariah just sat there in silence, I just can't believe she did something like that to me. A few minutes later Robert came home. I just wanted to the chance and try running away but I don't know what was stopping me.

"Hello my beauty's I'm back" Robert says.

"First of all stop calling me my beauty and I really don't care if you're back" I say

"Calm down Jessica, I want you and Mariah to meet someone" Robert says.

He walks outside and all of a sudden I hear barking, he walks back in with a black and brown dog.

"Meet Apollo, if you make one wrong move he will let me know so be very careful" Robert says.

"I'm not scared of a dog" Mariah says while laughing.

"Well I warned you" Robert says.

Robert walks over to Mariah and snatches her throat, "one wrong move and you're dead" Robert says.

As I look around I see Robert staring at me, I don't know how I'm gonna make it out of here but I know I will . I'm probably gonna regret this but I could use my charm against .

"Hey Robert can you come here real quick?" I say.

"For what" Robert says.

"Just get over here" I say.

Once he came over I just stared at him seeing how I'm gonna plan this out.

"Would you like a massage Robert" I say while grinning.

"Jessica are you trying to come on to me?" Robert says.

"No, I'm married I just want you to be relaxed". "You've been taking care of us so well" I say.

"Well thank you, I'm surprised that you're being nice" Robert says.

Detective Joe POV: "Yo, I got something". " I think I got a address" I say. "Sandra can you call Shaun and tell him to get over here now" I say.

"He's on his way" . "Also he's bringing the research team" Sandra says.

Shaun and the research team had finally arrived. I had showed them the stuff I had found. Turns out it was actually Roberts cabin address, after days days of research we finally found what we need. What a relief, we started top head towards the cabins, I just hope Jessica and Mariah are okay.

Jessica POV: I hope they come find me while I'm still alive, he's probably gonna kill me. I started rubbing his shoulders to make him relax.

"Robert your hair smells so good, what's in it" I say.

"Well thank you my beauty", "I'm enjoying this massage so much but I have to pee" Robert says while he moves my hands off him. As he goes to the restroom I noticed Mariah giving something to the dog.

"What are you doing Mariah?" I say.

"I'm just giving the dog chocolate so relax", "you wanna get out of here right?" Mariah says.

"I'm not gonna get killed for you, "I'm telling Robert as soon as he comes out" I say.

Around 30 minutes later the dog started vomiting so I yelled Robert name. As he ran out the bathroom he noticed the dog vomit and started staring at me.

"JESSICA WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY DOG", "I TOLD YOU IF YOU DID ONE WRONG THING YOUR DEAD" Robert yells.

"What do you mean Robert", "Mariah gave Apollo chocolate so I don't know what you mean" I say.

"I did no such thing" Mariah says while laughing.

"Jessica I warned you", "you tried coming on to me now your trying to kill my dog" Robert says while walking to his closet.

Robert walks up on me and smacks me with his pistol, then he drags me by my hair on to the floor. I couldn't just stand there and let him beat up on me so I kicked him in his mouth and ran towards the bathroom but Apollo was blocking the entrance. He then ran behind me with his gun. He tried shooting at me but he missed. Mariah just giggled while I was trying to protect myself for something she helped caused.

I grabbed for his gun but he then snatched me up by my throat. Snatching the gun out of my hand and shoving it in my mouth. I dared him to pull the trigger but he wouldn't do it. He's just like a little boy in an adults body. He doesn't know what he's doing.

A few minutes later we started to hear sirens and a helicopter above us. I was so glad I could finally be freed and go home to see my family. That's all I really want to do.

"ROBERT COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP WE KNOW YOU ARE IN THERE WITH JESSICA AND MARIAH" Sandra says.

"I'M NOT GIVING UP WITHOUT A FIGHT' Robert yells as he shoots the lights out.

Robert decided to let Mariah go but he still held me hostage while still having the gun in my mouth.

ROBERT LET JESSICA GO OR WE'RE COMING IN" Sandra yells.

Detective Sandra POV: Since Robert decided not to response we sent our swat team inside his cabin, next multiple gun shots went off and we all ran inside.