Down To Clown? 100%

I'm to lazy to write so imma put pictures

I had to delete pictures cuz of Wattpad guidelines

Hanks POV

(Your looking at his phone-)

(He's not blushing he's absolutely disgusted

Also to lazy to add more)

Narrators POV

Well uh that's enough r34.

(I have so much more ;)

Hank got off of his bed and went downstairs.

Apparently he had been looking at r34 for over an hour.

So anyways, Tricky was on the couch sleep holding a bloody sock in his hand.

Out of all things-

A sock is what he chose.

(That's a bit sussy)

So Hank made him a Muenster Cheese Sandwich (This never happened I just wanted to say it)

So Hank made him a bagel (plain and dry add cheese pls) and put some strawberry cream cheese on it. (It's so good jdbdjsbjsjsbsjdbdnjdbdkxjxvndksbsksbskdbkdbskdhdjodn)

Hank ate the bagel and took a shower. (It's only 6:00-)

Hank got out of the shower (not jacket coat thing only pants- wait no sorry boxers- guys boxers no longer exist its bokers😎)

I'm guessing Hank expected Tricky to still be sleep. (YOU ALREADY KNOW)

Hank came out of the bathroom with only boxers (bokers sorry auto correct) on and Tricky was staring right at him. (Omg abs me adore I think imma simp now-)

Tricky looked away blushing while Hank ran right back into the bathroom where he had a panic attack a stroke and died. (Jk 🙄)

After Hank got dressed in his pjs (something a psycho would wear, a white T-Shirt and some black shorts without his mask he hot) he went to bed. (It was about 7:00 why so early bro-)

Around 8:00 Tricky got bored and decided to join Hank in his bed. (Hank was sleep)

End

Literally how I feel-

6/25

Uh 21 days ago was my birthday (that's like 3 weeks- wow june has gone by fast-

357 words