Errorink/Inkerror - Teasing

|| Ship: Ink x Error || short fluff?? ||

|| small note: I honestly don't even like Errorink anymore, this just came to my mind so I wrote it Yknow? ||

[3RD POV]

White, blue, red, those are the only three colors the "ANTI-VOID" consisted of. 

Usually, at least. Ink found it quite sad, he thought Amber, vibrant Chestnut Rose, and any sort of purple would do the vacuum(meaning void, in this context) good.

But, none of that mattered to Error. Who even needed such distractions like colors? 'They're all the same' anyway. Error sat criss-cross alone in the middle of the ANTI-VOID. He wasn't really doing anything, as there really wasn't much to do in the emptiness. 

But, little did he know his peaceful quiet would come to and end with the skeleton he hated so much. 

"Hello!! Error!" Ink shouted from halfway across the ANTI-VOID, with this Error very audibly dragged out a sigh, then groaned. By this time, Ink was already behind him. 

"What are ya doin'??" Ink said with a very annoying grin plastered across his face. "Nothing." Error replied, but this answer didn't seem to satisfy Ink. "Well, ya have to be doing something." Ink said, his eyelights changed into a blue question mark and the other turning into a green diamond as he lightly frowned.

Error scowled, clearly not enjoying the company. "Can you just go. I don't need your worthless input on what I'm doing."  Ink, however, seemed to brush off this request- no, demand. His need to annoy Error clearly came back. "Awwh, Errorrrr... but I wanna stay with you! I thought you.. loveedd meeee!" Ink said, teasing the now blushing other.

"I don't love you!! I'd never love y o u." Error said after a pause. "We both know that's a lieee.." Ink giggled.

"Whatever...." Error grumbled out. A short silence came over the two as ink sat down next to Error.

——————END—————

•ima just end it here. it's short, but I have no more ideas for it, hope you liked though