CH-30

'I'm seeing the pain, seeing the pleasure
Nobody but you, 'body but me
'Body but us, bodies together

'who played this song' thought Ivy inside her head, she was liking the song before but now a wave of a blush creep through her face, her pink shades were a little dark.

'I love to hold you close, tonight and always
I love to wake up next to you
I love to hold you close, tonight and always
I love to wake up next to you'

the first dance which was meant to be emotional, turned into something else for her, the smooth hold which was keeping her in motion suddenly turned rough, the orbs which were warmer earlier gave her chills now, and the smile which brightened her day was no longer to be found, what happened?

"you seem tense," asked Ivy matching his steps.

he ignored her and smiled at everyone that was odd she concluded.

the song came to an end and he detached himself from her, he walks past her went out, she met some other close relatives of his and now it was the time for the farewell, the beautiful night had come to an end.

she kissed, hugged, done with all the ceremonies, and bid her bye along with the man in her life.

she was so happy and excited and nowhere in the world anyone could take her happiness away from her, but was she right?!

Owen was there in his car waiting for her, people hooted for the newlywed, and that was the beginning of their new life.

she adjusted herself in the car, trust me, gown was at the blame, she smiled at her love but in return she got nothing.

"Is everything all right Owen?" she asked

with a simple humph! he continued driving his car, after a few minutes she again spoke

"are we not going back to the palace?" she asked with her twinkle eyes

"penthouse." he spoke

"what about the kids?" she asked

"Niall will stay with mom for few days," he said taking another turn

"what about Tri?" she asked with her little mouth open

"she's gonna stay with Paul," he said looking straight at the road, the hold of the wheel was tight,

"But..." she couldn't get to complete the sentence

"enough with the questions Ivy, can't you please stay quiet for a min?" he semi shouted at her without even a single glance at her.

she was taken aback by the sudden high pitch of his and kept calm looking out of the window.

with that few more minutes and the car came to a halt, he parked it and left without waiting for her. she was amazed by his behavior, she was waiting outside the gate, was struggling to step in, all this was not supposed to happen, he loved her right, then why was he acting like that.

but before she could do anything, the door opened and she was swung inside like a kite, pinned against the wall, in his tight iron-like grip.

she smelled the little touch of whiskey in the environment and she was red by the proximity.

but the question was why?

"you care about Paul waaaay too much," he spoke still pinning her tight in his hold.

she was shocked by the sudden question related to Paul "yes, he is..." incomplete

"father of your daughter, who fucking loves you right?" he shouted

Ivy was stoned in his grip, his hold was way too tight and his performance was building tears in her eyes.

what was wrong with him, why was he saying all this when he already knew he was everything to her.

"it's not like that Owen, he is..." incomplete

"he is what?" he shouted again

by now the flow from her eyes was out of her control and she was crying like no tomorrow, of course, he promised to love her, cherish her, protect her, but this, it flashed back her old memories of that young stubborn and mean Owen, who was selfish and only cared about his happiness.

she wiggled in his arms, the pain implementing on her wrists was unbearable and she was begging with her eyes to let go of her.

"Owen please you are hurting me, sto...pp," she said slowly banging her head to his chest.

he took her in bridal style to his bed and laid her down slowly, she was sobbing and he was at the blame.

"Get out of this dress, immediately."  she looked at him with red eyes and a slightly pink nose, her lips were trembling and she was in another universe where she was out of faith.

he jerked her from her zoned-out space and asked her to strip.

she slowly came out of her gown and laid naked under him, she wanted to see how low will he go, and what was all this for, he kissed her harshly.

nibbling on her lower lip, going deep inside her, his thrusts were nowhere to be called lovemaking, all it was just fcuk. Angry fcuk!

she was searching for emotion, anything but nothing his eyes were blank.

he looked at her and found her staring back with hope, he was, on the other hand, was in a rage, how dare she kissed another man at their wedding, she fcuking still care about him and on their wedding night asking about him, was enough for him to unleash his narcissist, Owen.

enough was enough she shouted with her best and asked him "why, what is wrong with you?" he came back to earth and looked at his wife.

he removed himself from her and sat at the corner of the bed, she was looking at his back and was confused "Owen please talk to me, please." she sniffed.

without saying anything he left with his shirt and pant, leaving her alone naked on their wedding bed.

she re-thought the whole event, where things went wrong but nothing. she just wanted to be loved, it was better when they were not married, because than he loved her, god knows what marriage brings to him, he always becomes this cold and selfish and always hurts her in return.

her eyes fell asleep around four in the morning but no sign of him.

A/N~
I am so happy that my book is almost 10k, which was my last target, and in return, I published the two whole new chapters, before hitting 10k.
thank you for so much love and support and the votes.
but yes I really want to know your thoughts on this book, feel free to comment and help me improve my work.
love you'll 🧡

The song above is Pillow talk by Zyan Malik.