𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 // 𝙨𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙙

♕ 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 ♕

⸻⸻☼⸻⸻

𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

Screaming.

Screaming fills my ears as we weave through the town in a panic. A rusty and metallic smell fills the air of the hunting ground.

My blurry vision lets me barely see where I'm going. Oliver, still holding a gun, shouts, "Why the fuck were you two even around Leuvis? I expect this from Zack but, you?! Why were you there?"

"I was-"

"You're the one who always complains about me being reckless but then you go out and do this. Do you even know how Lucas is going to be after he hears this? He nearly had a panic attack when Nigel just passed Leuvis. This will literally kill him." His voice goes in and out the more he yells.

"We don't need to tell him."

"What?! He kinda needs to know shit like this. And it'll be pretty hard to hide that shoulder wound. Even if Zack fixes it."

"Come on! I hide that you stabbed Luce!"

"Yeah, LUCE. Leuvis isn't Luce and we both know that."

We take a sharp turn into one of the houses and slam the door shut. I wobbly sit down on the floor and look up at Oliver who's tossing his gun to his side. I ask, "What's the big deal anyway? Leuvis barely noticed me. So what if he hurt my shoulder? It's a scratch."

Oliver scoffs. "Does that genuinely look like a scratch to you?"

"Maybe not a scratch but-"

"-But you need to listen to me! We should tell Lucas about this. He'll worry even worse if you show up to him with a wound that's deeper than four inches."

"Okay, you're exaggerating." I glance at my arm and the red and brown colors coming out of me mix with the colors of the yellow carpet. The room spins around me as I nauseously glance back up at Oliver, who is the only thing in the room that isn't spinning or twisting.

"I'm really not. You have blood coming down your entire body. I don't think any one inch wound would make you bleed out like that."

"What...?" I try to lift my arm but I can barely move it. Blood is dripping down it and making my white jacket a dark crimson.

Oliver bends down to me. "Wait, Y/N, are you okay?"

I lift and wiggle my fingers which are shaking as they lift. "The fuck? What-" My eyelids open and close, slower and slower, while my body hits the floor. My arms are like weights and are stuck to the floor no matter how much  I try to lift them. My eyes give in and completely while Oliver keeps asking me questions.

⸻⸻☼⸻⸻

My eyes blink open to a blue blanket draped over my body and pillows underneath me as a substitute bed.

I yawn and sit up, holding the blanket over my shoulders. The room is still shaky and slightly sways from side to side.

I use my good arm to help me up and move me to my feet. I move my foot forward which nearly tips me over and I move my other foot forward. I grind my teeth and ignore the pain my sore legs are going through as I walk down the spiral staircase where I see Lucas and Oliver sitting down at the table.

I say, "Hi..?"

They both glance back at me and Oliver exclaims, "You're awake!" He runs up to me and hugs me. "Are you okay?"