𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 // 𝙗𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙚𝙧

"Deal!"

♕ 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 ♕

⸻⸻☼⸻⸻

I sat down on the cold floor with Nigel as the kids awkwardly tried talking with us. I sigh as they continue bugging us and asking us questions about Goldy Pond.

"So you guys were hunted?" The short haired blonde asks.

"Yup."

The brown haired boy asks, "Did you see people die there!?"

"Yup."

The blonde haired boy asks, "So you fought demons a lot!?"

"Yup."

I'm honestly confused on how these kids are more annoying than Sonya and Violet combined.

"Why do you always keep your eye closed?" The blue haired boy asks.

"Because a man-eater took it."

"W-What!?" The blue haired boy and his friend exclaimed in unison.

Nigel adds, "Yeah, he just stuck his claw in her eyeball and there was so much blood. Literally everywhere, it was squirting everywhere and it was all over the-"

The kids listened to his story, horrified and wide eyed.

"Nigel, you're terrifying the kids." I say, bopping Nigel on the head.

"Wait I am? I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to. I was just remembering everything and words just spilled out of my mouth."

The blonde haired girl asks, "Y/N, your eye is gone, right? Have you gotten it checked out yet?"

"No. But-"

"I can do it!" She says. "I've been researching a lot of medical stuff so I think I can at least inspect it, if you're okay with me doing it."

"I think I'll be fine."

"Y/N," Nigel starts. "you had your eye clawed out."

"Wait... really? I never knew!"

"Haha." Nigel says, straight faced. "Hilarious."

"Aw, thank you, Nigel! No one ever laughs at my jokes anymore."

"Yeah, because most of them consist of 'I'm going to feed myself to the man-eaters' or 'I want Bayon to rip my head off'."

"You said you w-wanted that demon to rip off you head!?" The two boys exclaim.

"Nigel, literally shut up. They don't need to know everything. Or they'll react like that." I say, rolling my eyes at the two boys.

"Uhm, anyways..." Nigel says. "What's your name?" He asks the blonde haired girl.

"Oh, I'm Anna. It's great to meet you." She says, sweetly smiling at us. "But, Y/N, can I ask why you don't want me helping your eye? It's your choice but I'd really like to know why. Obviously, no pressure..."

"I only trust Zack and Oliver with any medical stuff. There's nothing wrong with you, it just feels weird to have anyone else do it."

"Which ones are Zack and Oliver?"

"Oliver is the white haired boy and Zack is the one with scars all over his body."

"Them? They were really injured..."

"Yeah, they were. The poachers were worse than we thought. I expected them to be tough but I expected a lot less injured people."

Nigel nods beside me.. "I'm really lucky I wasn't hurt. My body couldn't handle half of the injuries Gillian could. Honestly, my body couldn't handle any of the injuries Gillian or Sonya had..."