7: Well, then the art institute it is.

Y/n's pov

"So where are we going next? Your choice." Ferris asked me.

"Hah, yeah since you almost got your teeth knocked out by that ball." Cameron chuckled, patting me on the shoulder.

"Wouldn't it be fun if our next stop was the ER?" Sloan asked sarcastically, sending her and Cameron into a fit of giggles.

"Hmm, I don't know... I've always wanted to go to the art institute." I said, ignoring the two.

"Well, then the art institute it is." Ferris said with a smile, before grabbing my hand and practically dragging me down the street, Cameron and Sloan following closely behind.

—-

Our quartet chatted happily as we walked towards the art institute of Chicago, clambering up the many concrete steps to get to the entrance of the building.

—-

I was admiring the paintings in excitement, and had been looking at one particular piece by Joan Mitchell for awhile before I started to wonder what my friends were up to.

I walked around the gallery, searching for any sign of Ferris, Cameron or Sloan.

Then, I saw the familiar black and white leather jacket that I knew all too well.

I walked up to him and tapped his shoulder.

He turned to face me with a confused expression, but his confusion melted into a smile when he saw who I was.

"Enjoying yourself?" I asked, rocking back and forth on the balls of my feet.

"Of course I am! Just look at this amazing piece by Bruce Nauman." Ferris said, motioning to the painting in front of him with enthusiasm.

"I know, right?! It's spectacular here. I absolutely adore it. I saw this beautiful piece by Joan Mitchell. Not at all a predicament." I smiled with just as much enthusiasm.

"I love the way you talk." Ferris sighed dreamily, a lovesick smile plastered across his stupid cute face.

"Thanks." I said with a blush, looking at my feet.

"Well, I would like to look around some more, care to join me?" Ferris asked, holding out his arm.

"It would be my pleasure." I said, linking arms with him as we walked off to the next painting.

We had tons of fun at the art institute.

We recreated painting poses, looked around and even joined a kindergarten class's field trip.

"See, Cameron? Wasn't that fun? I sure enjoyed it." Ferris said as we walked out of the building.

"Where to now?" Sloan asked.

"Oh, I have something in mind." Ferris replied.

Word count: 415