Part five

Evie's POV

Christmas Eve

I woke up to someone jumping on the blow up bed shouting. I looked up to see ashton trying to wake me up. I laughed at him and sat up.

"Evie it's Christmas eve! Look, look, look" he said running to the window.

"ITS SNOWING!!!" He screamed i laughed loudly before getting bucky dressed into a fluffy warm elephant onesie. I then got ashton dressed into a grey tracksuit. I then quickly got dressed into a pair of blue jeans and a grey jumper. I put my hair into a low bun and went outside with the boys. Ashton went rolling in the snow giggling whilst i sat holding bucky in one hand and a hot chocolate in the other.

He was making a snowman before an expensive car pulled up. Leo got out of the car and opened the gate and walked in. Ashton ran to him and Leo picked him up tickling him. I smiled at the sight.

"What are you doing here?" I asked smiling up at him. "I wanted to spend Christmas Eve with my new family." I smiled at his statement and got them all to come inside.

"I'm surprised your not in a suit" i said looking him up and down. He was wearing black jeans and a black t-shirt. "I'm not surprised your wearing jeans, it seems to be all that you wear" i laughed at his comment and placed bucky on the sofa next to ashton. I turned the tv on an put a Christmas movie on. I walked to the kitchen area and began making pancakes for breakfast.

"Need any help?" "Could you get the glasses out and pour juice into three, and then grab a bottle of milk from the fridge." He nodded his head and did as i told him.

Once i was done i placed the pancakes on the table and got the boys to the table. We ate whilst Leo was telling us how he's from Italy and he was telling us about his family. He had two parents called Valencia and carlos Garcia-russo, he has three brothers called Lorenzo, luca and Marcello.

After breakfast we all decorated ginger bread cookies and a ginger bread house.

"Leo! I need your help moving the table!" I shouted from upstairs. "Where is it?" "It's in the loft!"

He came upstairs and i walked up the ladder to the loft. "It's a bigger table and very heavy so be careful!" I shouted as i pushed it towards the door. I started putting it down and Leo took the other side placing it on the landing.

I came down the ladder and took the other side. "We are gonna have to take it downstairs" i said. "I know that Evie" Leo said causing me to laugh.

I started walking down the stairs backwards before Leo stopped. "Change positions" he said. "How, the table takes up the whole stairs." "Climb over it"

I sighed and started climbing over it. I almost slipped but Leo caught my hand and pulled me up. "Thanks" i said whilst he slid down it. He took my side as we begun walking down the stairs.

"Careful there are shoes on the floor!" I said. We managed to get it downstairs and we were now trying to position it.

"A little to the left!" I said a he moved right. "Left! I said left!" I started laughing. "If i go left ill put it through the window!" He said which made me laugh even more. That made him chuckle.

After about an hour we finally managed to get the table set up and put the chairs around it.

It was now 5pm and Leo was on the phone ordering pizza. I had put a Christmas movie on and we were all sat on the sofa as dad was asleep.