You have a what ?!

Its one of those days where the trio doesn't have any missions. Right now they are at the butterfly estate relaxing in the beautiful garden. When Inosuke got an expected for him letter from his little brother.

"Monjiro read this for me !!!"

"You dirty pig Tanjiro is still a sleep and you got his name wrong AGAIN !"

Zenitsu then ripps the envelope out of his grasp and reads it.

'Dear brother                                                                                                                                                                              How are you feeling? Are you injoing your job as a demon slayer ?                                                                 I wanted to inform you that i have a mission to kill a demon in the town near the butterfly estate. Ill be staying at xingyaa inn so feel free to visit me in your spare time. I hope to see you soon. 

Love, Asashi '

"Inosuke you have a brother, how come i didn't hear anything about this ?!"

"Zenitsu read me the letter !!!"

Tanjiro (POV)

I woke up only to hear screaming outside, i thought someone was in danger so i quickly ran outside in to the garden, only to see Inosuke and Zenitsu fighting again.

"Guys whats all the hassle about ?"

"Inosuke has a brother and never told us anything "

"Zenitsu wont read the letter to me "

"Hold on what letter and what brother ?!"

back to normal (POV)

"Let me explain then, Inosuke got a letter witch i read and it turns out he has a BROTHER "

"Well what did he say" Inosuke yelled out

"That you can visit him in the town near us dumbass!!!"

"HELL YEA I CAN SEE ASASHI !"

Auther's note 

Hi this the first chapter i hope u enjoyed. If you are wondering yes i know inosukes backstory, for a better explanation Inosuke was raised by boars with him and his younger brother but when he stayed with them untill he was 13 or so, Asashi was found by humans and taken to an orphange.