CH8: Favor

Win had curse the CEO many times already inside his mind. That CEO was really slick. He said that he only had one condition for him to meet Luke but hell noo... His mind went to their conversation few days ago.

"What is the condition?"

"He must come to see you at your unit and I will be there but..."

"But.." Win knew there was must but in every Bright's approval.

"But you will be there with me"

Win eyes widen. "Hey, are you insane, CEO? What would Luke think if I'm with you at my unit? Why I would be with you alone in my personal place?"

This was absurb. Now he was in Bright's body. If he appeared same with Win's body inside his own condo, that could lead misunderstanding. Ahh what was the CEO planning in his head.

"Fine.. if you don't agree forget it" Bright want to walk away but Win rushingly hold his hand prevent him from walked out from there.

"Can I just hiding somewhere. I will be with you there but I will not show my face. This is your body. Don't you worry what Luke might think of you if he sees you and me together inside my unit?"

Bright gave Win a look. Win thought his words could change Bright's decision until..

"Take it or leave it" Bright walked out from there leaving Win alone standing in front of his door. Win quickly realized it. He running and stop in front of the CEO.

'Fine, bastard CEO!' He wish he could say this on the CEO face.

Bright raised his eyebrow when he looked Win's facial crooked funnily.

"Okay! I agree" Win ended up pouted his lips. Arghhh he could not get mad at the CEO, could he?

"Good boy" Bright walked passed over Win and he unconciously put his hand on top of Win's head, rubs Win's hair gently, earning small gasp from Win.

Bright pulled out immediately and pretend like nothing happen but as he walked out towards his room, he looked at his hand while humming inside. 'What was that?'

Win snapped out from his thought when he heard the doorbell ring. Luke might have arrived already. He wanted to open the door but he remembered that he was now in Bright's body. CEO would not be the one who open the door in someone else house, right?

He looked at Bright who was so immersed in reading. The CEO really tested his patience. He called out Bright but the CEO would not budge making him more angry. While the door kept ringing. Win then grabbed the book from Bright's hand, finly getting attention that he wanted.

Looking at the angry CEO, Win immediately explained himself, "Luke already arrived. I have called you many time, but you won't answer me. It is not my fault that you are so ignorance - 'bitch' win curse inside-. So don't blame or say that I'm rude"

Bright pulled out the earphone from his ear and says, "What are you saying?"

Win, ".........."

Before Win could answer the doorbell once again ringing. Bright looked at the door and he took out of his phone. He pressed something and the door make 'ding' sound.

Win dumbfounded looking at that. He could understand if Bright had remote for his own unit. But this was his unit. How can Bright had accessed into it too? Bright pretend nothing happen and that was when Luke open the door by himself.

Win wanted to kill Bright as Bright didn't even show some courtesy to invite Luke from the door. He should not met Luke in the first place if this would be happen. He didn't know want to cry or laugh.