CH31: CEO's boyfriend

Win woke up with empty space beside him. Yesterday he had pack schedule so when he went back, he already felt exhausted to the point he didn't has energy left. Usually his manager had arranged his schedule very well but there was a last minute change yesterday in plan and Win could not refuse it.

He looked at his pyjama. He smiles when he remembered Bright was the one who helped him bathe last night. If not for Bright, he planned to sleep without washing because he was too tired to do it.

Bright probably prepared breakfast at the kitchen. Win went to bathroom and washed his bare face. Before he walked out from the room, he picked up his phone. Scrolling the trending hashtag for today.

However, his eyes turned wider as he saw hashtag of Bright's name was on the top of the trending. What did he missed? Why Bright was trending out of sudden. He ran out to the kitchen while clicking on that hashtag.

#CEOBrightboyfriend
#CEOBrightinlove

I know it. He indeed in relationship. He looks so different in the interview nowadays.

Whose hand is that? Omo..omo.. does CEO wants to go public now?

Why all the handsome man is taken?

He rarely update his social account. So what make him update a picture of his hand holding another hand?

I guess he wants to tell the world that he is taken and in relationship.

The hand is so beautiful. Is that CEO boyfriend? But who??

The CEO has boyfriend? Looking at the picture it must be for awhile. They managed to hide it well.

I'm old fan of CEO Bright. Waaa.. If it is true that the person is his boyfriend, I felt so happy for him. I hope that person love and take care of him very well.

Aaaaaa... My handsome CEO has taken? Who.. who is that lucky person? Tell me, I'm ready to book a wedding dress..

Ceo indeed in love. It had been a years that he updated something personal on his social media account. This person indeed is his someone special.

My man is taken. But I never heard any rumor about his partner. Could it be the picture is for his new drama?

Naah.. he already quitting in acting. Impossible it is for new drama. He is indeed dating someone.

Wait... The finger is very familiar.. I know very well this slim and slender finger.

Who.. who? Spill the tea bestie?

I don't know if I'm right or not but that finger looks like that one actor, Win Metawin. The actor who is under the CEO's company. *Insert picture of comparison between Win's hand and hand in the picture*

What??? Waitt.. omg.. when you compare it like this, I now think the same. It is the same finger. That picture is the latest right.

I agree. Win has the same wound at his pinky finger. The hand in the picture also had similar wound at the same place.

So, is it true that Ceo is dating the artist under company?

You guys analyzed it too much. It is not the same hand.

But I'm okay though if CEO dating my metawin. They look good together! I hope this is true!

The picture of Bright holding someone's hand all over the internet. Win almost scream when he realized that was his hand! Bright posted their intertwined hand on his social media! Bright must had took this picture when he slept last night.