CH30: Life and Love

"Baby, I heard you got casted to film a movie produced by a very famous director."

Win looked up to Bright and gave him a quick peck on his cheek. He laughs, "I can't hide anything from our CEO."

"Congrats baby! I am so proud of you. You deserve this." Bright ruffled Win's hair and plant a sweet kiss on his forehead.

"I never imagine that I am able to work with this director. All his work are box office. Now, I'm afraid that I can't deliver my character very well."

"Nah.. you are doing great. I believe you can nail this character. You have been dreaming to act in this crime thriller genre right. Finally, you got this. When will you start shooting?" Bright asked after gave some encouragement.

"I hope so. The casting is still not completed. The production still could not find some of cast for a few important characters. Probably we will start after all the important character had been finalized." Win explained.

"You probably will get busy when the time come and will have less time for me." Bright whined.

Win sat on Bright's lap and circle his arm over Bright's neck. He leaned slightly and whispered to Bright's ear, "Don't get sulky. Until then, I'm all yours."

"Stop seducing me." Bright warned firmly.

Win stared deeply at Bright's eyes and said with a low and soft voice, "I am not."

"Don't blame me if I take you right over here." Bright warned again.

"I am innocent." Win said in a meeky voice while blinking his eyes.

Bright could not held it anymore. He lifted Win up and put him on the office's desk. He leaned down and grabbed the younger upper lips with his own lips. Win put his arm over Bright's neck.

The kiss was not that innocent. Both of them sucked each other lips hungrily. Bright moved his tongue inside to savor Win's lips at every corner.

Bright's hand was moving fast unbuttoned Win's shirt. Bright moved his lips to the exposed collarbone, the nice scent from Win's body arouse him more. Win tilted his head slightly, full in pleasure when Bright kissed and sucked his exposed skin.

CREAKKK!

Win and Bright froze and looked at the sudden sound.

"Boss I—" Mike covered his mouth and he immediately lowered his head and said, "I'm sorry, boss." He quickly closed the door, feeling embarassed on what he just had witnessed just now.

Win immediately pushed the CEO, pulled up his clothes and tidy up his hair. His face was flush in red.

Bright was slightly annoyed because of the interruption. "Let's continue baby." He coaxed Win.

"I can't believe you don't lock the door. What if we in the middle you fucking me and someone enter the office—"

"Baby, the language" Bright interrupted. "No one will dare to enter my office room without my permission."

Win lifted his eyebrow.

"Okay.. except Mike! I need to cut off his one month salary!" Bright said decisively.

"It is your fault for not locking door. Why you would cut P'Mike's salary?" Win argued.

Bright frowned in confuse. Okay, now I'm wrong. Didn't we both lost in kissing just now. Who would seduced him in the first place. Bright thought but he didn't dare to said it to Win's face. "Baby, okay I'm wrong. I will make up to you tonight."

"Nah.. no sex for you for a week." Win said playfully and ran out from the office.

Bright was petrified. 'Mike! I will cut your salary for real!