I found you...

Suna knows that he has to leave this place before someone -especially police- comes. Feeling the cold wind, he opened his backpack again, only to grab an extra hoodie. He made you sit and slipped on the hoodie to make you feel comfortable and warm.

"You are coming with me, I don't wanna lose you, again..."

After that, he lifted you up in a piggyback position and started walking to his team.

After a few minutes of walking he arrived his destination. Knocking on the door with a rhythm, he waited a little and when the door was fully opened, he saw his team, Inarizaki.

"It took longer than usual, did something happen Suna?" Kita asked as he was holding a chronometer in his hand.

But before Suna had to chance to say something, Atsumu piped in,

"What's that thing on your back?"

Normally, Suna would be videoing all this events going on, like how will Atsumu have a beating from Kita - for interrupting them - and his twin, and things like that. But right now he has you on his back and all eyes are on him, so he neared to the couch and lay you there.

Some gasped and some looked at your figure in confusion, but then remembered you and looked at you with their mouths agape.

"Suna, is she..?"

"Yeah, I find her, finally..."

Nearly all of them collapsed on their knees with tears coming from their eyes, as they watched your figure. But then launched themselves at you for a group hug, forgetting that you are unconscious.