Flashbacks

You remember how serious they were about Y/N recovering and having her memories back? Well, of course this serious state of theirs didn't last long. Now  the state they are in is a game to some of them, while it is a little pain for Y/N.

"The one who yells 'ROLLING THUNDER!'!"

"That introvert kid who always plays games on his switch!"

"That guy who has a tongue piercing!"

"That small kid who can jump so high!"

"Rooster style haired captain!"

"The guy who has so many fangirls and his best friend who always smacks his head! It was hilarious though."

"Guys, stop this. Right now."

Now all of them were quiet which gave Y/N the chance to ease the pain on her head from thinking so much.

"I know all of you are excited but please, can you be a little quieter?"

"Sorry..."

"No problem, just try to ask one by one, okay? And yeah, it was really funny to watch how Iwaizumi hits Oikawa by the head, I don't even understand how he never misses even one off them."

"Who?.."

"Oikawa and Iwaizumi? Did I say something wrong?"

"No, not at all... Now tell us their full names!"

Y/N was looking for coach to add more tactics to their games. Just as she was about to turn a corner, she heard two different voices. She stopped walking to not to bump to the arriving two. So she waited near the wall, her clip and notebooks between her crossed arms and upper body. Making it seems like she is waiting for someone to give them something.

The silhouettes of the two came nearer as she was waiting patiently for them to pass the hallway.

Two volleyball players from Aoba Johsai was conversing with each other about their rivals and tactics, until they saw the waiting girl near the wall. Thinking that she is there to give something to someone, maybe him. Of course that was Oikawa's thought. Iwaizumi was just happy that the girl didn't sequel like Oikawa's so many fangirls.

"Oh~ what a girl like you here for?" Well, we're talking about Oikawa here, what did you wait?

"I was looking for someone to ask and give them something. Sorry if I disturbed a private conversation of yours."

Oikawa smirked.

"So you were looking for me to ask and give me something. I thought greeting fans time was a little while ago, but I can make an exception for you~"

Y/N just looked at Oikawa as she was blinking her eyes out of confusion.

"Only if I had a volley ball with me..."

"Sorry, but I was looking for Inarizaki volleyball club's coach, do you know where he is?"

Oikawa looked at her like she is some kind of alien as Iwaizumi was looking at her with proudness written all over his face.

"W-what!?"

Y/N was already walking to the hallway they came from.

"Who are you!?"

"L/N Y/N. Manager of Inarizaki volleyball club. Good luck with your matches and games Oikawa Tooru and Iwaizumi Hajime. It was nice to meet you."

After that, she disappeared from their, a shocked Oikawa's and proud Iwaizumi's, sight.

"Oikawa Tooru and Iwaizumi Hajime."

"True! Now try to remember the other ones we said!"

"Where are we going?" Y/N asked as she was getting dragged by Bokuto, who was excitedly holding her wrist and making her run with him.

"You will see!"

About how we came to this situation... You remember Y/N calling to of her friends to hang out, right? Well, the Fukurodani volleyball team invited themselves to this hang out as well, mostly Bokuto saying that they need the learn about each other more.

Once they came in front of a cafe, Bokuto finally stopped. Coming in by the already open doors, they made their way to a table.

To the table where her rooster style haired friend and game lover friend were waiting.

"Kuroo! Kenma!"

"Hey hey hey!"

The two Nekoma players turned their heads to see their friends arriving.

"To the ones who don't fully know! This is my bro, Kuroo Tetsurou and his childhood friend, Kozume Kenma!"

"Heyyy!"

"Nice to meet you..."

"Let's order something, shall we?"

"The rooster style haired captain, Kuroo Tetsurou and his game lover friend, Kozume Kenma."

Sorry for the late update:( 

But I hope you guys enjoy it nonetheless! :)

School started (no, it isn't the reason why I updated this late) and I learned that tomorrow we will have something like practice (?) to select the players for the school's girl volleyball team. I don't know the reason or what we will do, but I hope I can be in the team!

Hope your school life is going good too! :)))

Thanks for all the reads, votes, comments and the support you give! And thanks for adding my book to your reading list/s!

Stay safe, love y'all! 😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️💗❤️💗❤️💗❤️💗❤️💗❤️💗❤️💟💟💟💟💟