To Keep Her Safe

"No no no no no no no no no... You have to be kidding us..."

"We were searching her for who knows how long and that's why she wasn't with us! WAS THAT WHY WE COULDN'T SEE HER!?"

"Guys can you please be calm?.."

"YOU WISH! YOU WANT US TO BE CALM AFTER KNOWING WHAT HAPPENED TO HER! DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED WE WAS!? WE SEARCHED HER NEARLY EVERYDAY! LOOKED ALL OF THE PATIENT LISTS OF THE HOSPITALS, WATCHED NEARLY EVERY CAMERA RECORD, AGAIN AND AGAIN! AND HERE WE LEARN, YOU ARE THE REASON OF THIS!"

"It was for her own good. We did these to keep her safe."

"SAFE! SHE WASN'T INJURED BEFORE YOU COME! LOOK WHAT YOU HAD DONE!"

"I think you didn't understand me properly. When I was saying keeping her safe, I was talking about making sure she isn't near any of you."

"I should have know, WE ALL SHOULD HAVE KNOW! WE ALL SHOULD KNOW THAT YOU CROWS ARE THE REASON OF THIS!"

"Now we know the truth, is this time for red? Hmm? What do you think?"

"No need. I don't need to see all of you keep trying but failing, like that time."

"You know what Daichi, you are so dead."

"Yeah, he already is."

"...Wait, what?!-"

More than 200 reads!? Thank you so much! I can't express how happy I am!
Love y'all!
Stay safe!
💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞