chapter 7

The weather was gloomy and cold. I needed to go into town for a few things."Mistress we should hurry back before you get sic-"Michael stopped short in his sentence and walked over to an alley."What is it"

"Mistress look"Michael picked up something it was...A cat?"put that thing down before you get fleas!"He pouted "but look how cute it is"he said lifting up one of its orange paws.

"It looks like its two seconds away from having a heart attack now get rid of it "

"Mistress commenting about someone's weight is very rude"

I sighed shaking my head

"Miss! I believe you dropped this"I turned around to the person that spoke it was a girl about ciels age.She had blond hair. she was wearing a red dress with pink roses, and white ribbons.

"Oh thank yo-"

"Your so pretty!!"she grabbed my hands and stared into my face in awe.

"u-uh..."

"Have we met before?"she asks tilting her head.

She was invading my personal space.

"Lady Elizabeth!"A women came running over to us."my lady please stop running away like that"she said catching her breath . Elizabeth pouted and looked at something in her hands.

"I believe this is yours"She handed me my pendent.

"Oh thank you"

She nodded "what's your name"

"Its Rose Night and this is my butler Michael "I turned to Michael who smiled.I didn't really feel like making small talk today.

"Thats a lovely name I'm Elizabeth Midford and this is Paula" paula had a faint blush on her face she was looking at Micheal in awe.Elizabeth offered her hand to me I shook it.

Elizebeth looked me up and down"I'm sure you'd look cute in bright colors"she frowned

I frowned today I was wearing my dark purple dress with a black coat,and black boots.

"Come with me!"Elizabeth grabbed my hand and led me to her carriage.

"H-Hey!"

----------
"Why are we even here"I whispered to Michael.

"Well it is time you made some friends"

"I don't want friends you idiot!"I whisper yelled.

Michael chuckled

"Oh rose! I must show you my collection"Lizzy grabbed me and dragged me away I glared at Michael.I could be doing better things then this.

"Look!"She showed me her dresses they were all pink and girly.

"oh..how lovely"I smiled weakly I hated the color pink.I looked around there was a picture ontop the fire place.It was a young lizzy and a slightly familiar boy.

"Whos this"I showed her the picture.

"Oh that's my dear ciel!"She took the picture and held it.

Ciel!? He looked happy and cute...almost.

"Who is he to you if i may ask"

"Hes my fiancée"

"Oh"she looked so happy yet sad when she talked about the brat.

"I-Is there something wrong?"

"Oh its nothing my apologies"Lizzy sniffed and wiped the sudden tears that fell from her eyes."it's just that ciel is so different from when he was younger,I know he can't help it but"She cried I awkwardly tried to comfort her.Michael was in the doorway smirking at me.I should go over that and wipe that smirk off his stupid face.

I heard about what happened to ciel and how he lost his mother and father.I could almost pity him but i know for a fact he wouldn't want pity.

"Rose do you have a fiancée? "

I thought back to Gilbert and smiled sadly.

"I'm afraid I do not"

"Oh dear but your so beautiful...yet you seem so sad"

I was shocked she said that "I did have one...But I lost him"

Elizebeth looked at me with sorrowful eyes."My apologies"

"Thats alright,I believe I must be going now"

Lizzy frownd" Aww so soon? Perhaps we can bond another time?"

"Of course"

she smiled so brightly it almost hurt my eyes.

"Until we meet again lady Elizabeth"I said my farewells and left with Michael.
-------
Sorry if this chapter is boring its like every time I say I'm gonna continue this story I somehow get stuck :/