prologue

prologue

"what is it that you desire?"

"........." The girl that layed on the cold streets of London looked up at the man dressed in white that asked her the question with lifeless eyes. "I-I want to kill the person who did this to me and my loved ones I want to kill them with this sword in my hand I will avenge them" The girl said without emotion. "Is that what you truly desire? even if your soul is mine for the taking?" the man's red eyes glowed as he said those words. ".....Y-yes" the girl was able to say  the man smirked "as you wish my master " the man that was a demon said.The demon in white  lifted up the girl's face and put his right hand that had the mark of a crescent moon  on her forhead soon the girl had the same mark now on her it was a symbol of her contract.

The girl dressed in a light blue dress now covered in blood that was not her own laid on the cold floor of  the streets of London looking lifeless.she had just lost everything she loved the only thing that remained was her sword her mother gave to her."Mistress shall we?"the demon asked as he helped her up from the floor.She nodded as she and the demon walked side by side to a place unknown she asked the demon  "What shall I call you?"  "I am called what ever my master desires but my true name is Michael Michaelis  what do you wish to call me?" the girl thought for a moment "Michael is fine you may call me Rose Night." she said "As you wish my Mistress I promise to protect you until the very end" Michael said as he stepped in front of her and bowed with his hand to his heart.The girl felt safe somehow but she must not  let her guard down she griped her sword tighter in her hand as she walk with lifeless eyes and  her black hair down to her shoulders and long bangs going down her face.