chapter 6

My sword almost came in contact with ciels neck."Sebastian!"He blocked my sword with his.

"How pathetic"I kicked him in the stomach sending him into a wall.I had a sudden overcoming taste for blood.

Getting my sword ready to impale him I walked over to him.My heels clicking every step. I raised my sword getting ready when someone grabbed my wrist.

"Mistress I believe thats enough..."Michael

"You...of all people should know not to get in my way"I hissed

Michael whinched "Yes my lady b-"

"But nothing..."I glared at him not only did the little brat steal all of the credit by killing jack the ripper,He acted all high and mighty about it.

"You should really learn how to control  your master"Sebastion smirked his eyes glowing a faint red.

I went to attack him but Michael held me back.

"Please refrain from disrespecting my young master..."Michael's voice held some edge in it.

"Tsk...We're going..."I got out of michaels arms and turned on my heel.

-----

Slowly I got in my bath the water was warm,It relaxed me.I guess what i did was childish.Maybe I should apologize.

maybe...

I closed my eyes

"More"

My eyes shot open quickly I stood up, water fell out of the tub.I looked around there was no one but me in here.

So where did that voice come from?

I'm probably just shaken up from that fight earlier.

There was a knock

"Mistress are you alright"

"I'm fine"I wrapped a towel around myself.

"I have your clothes"

"Bring them in"

The big doors to the bathroom opened.Michael walked in with his eyes covered he walked into a table.

I sighed and shook my head."Michael you don't have to cover your eyes"

"But I wouldn't want to be rude" Michael uncovered his eyes and placed the clothes on the table.

"Thanks"

He nodded

I coughed "I'm...uh maybe what i dod was uncalled for..."

"Are you apologizing?"

"W-WHA- No"I turned my face away from him.He chuckled

Maybe I should tell him about the voice?

But then he'll worry and won't leave me alone not even for a second...

------