Meets & Greets

Ally looks at me as we walked up to the door of the house and already can tell that I was nervous. "Hey! It's going to be okay, you're going to be okay!" She says while smiling before hugging me. I look back her and nod my head before she knocks on the front door and rings on the door bell. The door had opened and we were both greeted by a tall, muscular guy, he had black hair that was put into a middle part, was long enough to cover his ears. He was also a bit pale, he had hazel eyes and a big smile. He smiled before going in for a hug with Ally, and I assumed he was Jack.

     "Babe, this is Hailey, my best friend. Remember I talk to you about her a lot." She says before releasing from the hug and introducing me. "Oh yeah! What's up?" He asks as he brings out his hand to shake mine. I look at him and nod before shaking his hand. "Hailey, this is Jack, but I mean it was pretty obvious who he was and you didn't need to get an introduction about him." She says while smiling, and she was right about that. 

     After shaking his hand, he invites us inside and there were already a lot of people inside the house, drink, and laughing. There were still more to come and I knew because of how many people were still outside in the front of the house. Ally smiles while holding onto Jack's hand as I follow both of them while looking around. "Hey baby, I'll be back. I'm going to go introduce Hailey to Michael, Wyatt, and Justin. Are they here already?" She asks him while slowly letting go of his hand. "Ahh, you know my boys babe, they are always the first ones here and the last ones to leave except Wyatt." He laughs softly before pulling Ally back in closer to him gripping onto her waist. "Don't be to long though, I'd miss you to much." He adds before slowly leaning into her to kiss her, lowering his hands down and gently squeezing on her ass a bit as he did. 

     I roll my eyes slowly as I turned my head to look in a different direction before they finally stopped kissing and he let Ally go. Ally giggled softly as she grabbed me by the hand and started to look around for the other guys. "You're going to love the other guys, I mean all of them except Justin." She says and looks at me. "Justin... he's a bad boy and a bad influence, so I don't know if he would be your type... At least I hope not." She says while laughing.

     Little did she know that he was going to be the one I fell for, little did I know that I was going to fall for him. 

     "If anything, I think Wyatt would be the one for you, he is kind, generous, a very sweet boy, plus he is Jack's brother,." She says giving me the pros of Wyatt. She eventually catches a glimpse of all of them in the kitchen and walks me over to them. We both eventually get into the kitchen and as soon as I got in there my eyes were locked. Ally started to talk and introduce me to them, but I couldn't hear anything. I was mesmerized, I couldn't take my eyes off of him. He was very tall, even taller than Jack was. He was tan, had a very defined jawline. His dark blue eyes, reminded me of the oceans. His hair was as long as Jack's, but was a completely different color, it was brown, and had a few blonde streaks in it. His presences gave me butterflies. 

     I continued staring, slowly starting to bite my lower lip, not noticing that Ally was calling my name. He eventually looked at me and noticed that I was staring back. I shake my head and get out of my trance as Ally hits my arm. "Oh! What?" I ask while continuing to shake my head and turn to look at Ally. "I was just saying that I was going to go back to Jack, you can stay here and talk to them if you want." She says while nodding before leaving me there with them. 

     I noticed Justin was still looking at me, and I was sure that he was checking me out as he did. I smile a bit before starting to talk to them. "So how do you know Ally?" I ask them. "Well Jack is our friend and once he gets a girlfriend we always know about them." Michael says before turning to grab a couple of cup from the cabinet. "I'm actually Jack's brother, if you didn't know that yet, so I always know about his girls." Wyatt says and smiles. Michael comes back with the cups and offers us all a drink. He hands each one of us a cup and smiles.