04 - girlfriend?

It's been six months since you came up in the box. You had gotten extremely close to Alby, Newt, Minho and even Gally, after some time. He wasn't used to being soft on someone but Gally took a liking to you. You were like a sister to him and he protected you with his life.

Newt was something different though. You really liked him and he really liked you. Everyone seemed to notice but you guys. After you remembered your name and became a track-hoe (simply because Newt didn't want to loose you in the maze), you started getting very close to him.

Minho would always tease you but neither of you minded. You knew you liked the other one, even though neither of you admitted it. "When are you gonna admit you like your guy?" Minho asked you right before breakfast when you were walking to the lunch area together.

"Newt isn't my guy, Min." you answered, making him smirk. "The fact that you know I'm talking about Newt is self-explanatory." He said.

You glared at him before taking your plate from Frypan and walking over to the table Newt, Gally and Alby sat at. "Morning, guys." You smiled at them while sitting down in between Newt and Gally. "Morning love." Newt said.

You blushed slightly before looking down at your food, which didn't go unnoticed by everyone except Newt. "Hey, uhm, Newt, I have to talk to you later." Alby said, still slightly looking at you.

"Is everything all right?" The blonde wanted to know. "Yeah, don't worry." Alby assured. He wanted to talk to his friend about you. After breakfast, you went into the gardens with Zart, with whom you had become friends as well.

You weren't as close to him as the others but you got along. Newt had a lot of arguing with Alby about if you actually liked him, which he didn't think was possible.

Alby assured his friend that you wouldn't reject him, which helped Newt a lot. When he went to the gardens, you could immediately tell he was nervous but you didn't want to ask him then and there. You were gonna ask him about it later when you were alone.

The day went by slowly and you couldn't wait talking to Newt at the end of the day. "You wanna go to the lake in the deadheads, love?" Newt asked you. You smiled at him and nodded your head.

You sat down with your feet in the lake, sitting in a comfortable silence for a few minutes. "Uhm, I don't really know how to start this conversation." Newt admitted nervously and scratched the back of his neck. "What's wrong?" You asked, looking at him.

"Ever since I came up in the box, I've had dreams. Well, I always thought they were dreams. But ever since you came up in the box, I've had the feeling that they were memories. You were in most of them. Sometimes, we'd just talk and laugh but other times we'd kiss and hold hands. We even slept in the same bed sometimes. I think we dated before all of this." Newt blushed.

You were shocked for a moment. You had dreams about him, too, and you thought maybe your imagination was playing you, but now you were one hundred percent sure the dreams weren't dreams but memories.

"Over the last six months, I've developed feelings for you, different from those you feel towards a friend. I really like you, Y/N." he admitted. You started grinning from ear to ear.

"Are you serious?" you asked and he nodded. "I really like you too." you smiled and hugged him. After a few seconds, he pulled away slightly and looked into your e/c eyes he often got lost in.

"May I kiss you?" He asked. "You may." you smiled. He cupped your cheeks in his hands and pressed his lips to yours softly. Your lips moved in sync like they were made for each other.

"So, does this mean you're my girlfriend now?" Newt asked, grinning when he pulled away. "Yes, I'm your girlfriend." you smiled.

You walked out of the deadheads with your fingers interlaced and were greeted with cheering from Minho and Gally and a smirk laying on Alby's lips.