#100 (Whoo!)

Half way through the book! Wow! I gotta be honest I never thought I'd get this far in the book, so, to celebrate that and this:

Imma type up a chapter with a ton of stuff in it, like, multiple different things, you get what I mean, so yeah. Also there'll be some Headcannons (edit: and a Yo-Kai Watch Crack) thrown in here and there, so, enjoy!

————————

Tsu: I dream to be human..and have a job..

Tsu: *somehow magically on a unicycle* RibBiT rIbBIt MoTHeR FuCKeR iM a GoDdAnm FrOg

—————————

Tamaki: I hate everything.

Tamaki: I woke up 40 minutes ago and texted my boyfriend cos he'd messaged me.

Tamaki: the texts were so incoherent.

Tamaki: they made no sense. It looked like I was drunk.

Tamaki: the worst part is I know exactly what I was trying to say. *sigh*

Nejire: *pats his back*

Mirio in the distance: I still love you!

Based on a true story.

—————————

Denki: If concrete and glass are both made of sand then skyscrapers are just giant sandcastles.

Sero: that's not how that works...but...Ok.

—————————

Kinoko: Mushroom dance~ mushroom dance~

Monoma: What ever could it mean??

Ibara: it means you've lived a life of SIN!

—————————

Denki: Remembering that one time I ate an entire loaf of pumpkin bread and my mom got so enraged she called me a 'Little loaf eating freak'

Sero: ...I'd question it but i know I'll need therapy afterwards.

—————————

Mic: Today one of the 1-A students emailed over a draft of his essay on 1984 and had clearly used a thesaurus on every single word, and how I know this is because the party slogan 'Big Brother is watching you' had become 'enourmous sibling is viewing you' and I laughed so hard I cried.

I refuse to say which student. Y'all can decide on that.

—————————

On the villain group chat:

Stain Fanboy: