#126

Spinner: *filming himself in the bathroom mirror, the bathroom looked like the stalls you'd find in restaurants or bars, there was a window in the back and it seemed to be pitch black outside* Ok, so, ya know how everyone's all like 'fuck 2020'? Yeah, well, do y'all think that in the time of the bubonic plague, Toga's Gonna come after me saying it's called the Black Death but she can go fuck herself, they were like *the video cuts, Spinner was in the exact same place but wearing clothes that looked like they were from the times of the Black Death* "Ooooooh *basically a moan* Bartholomew, fucketh 1346"

Stain: *opens the bathroom door and looks at him, he was wearing pyjamas and was holding his pillow, he was rubbing his eyes and had clearly just woken up*

Spinner: *looks at him, they stare at each other for a second before bursting out laughing* 

Stain: I just wanted to use the bathroom, what the fuck?

Spinner: i couldn't sleep and was having weird thoughts! I had to act on them! *they were both laughing
super hard, spinner moved one foot back and slipped on some toilet paper, he falls back and drops his phone, it skids across the floor*

Stain: oh god, are you alright?

Spinner: y-yeah *laughing too hard to speak properly*