Part 6: the other things

Once y'all got back to the dorms you gave Armin and kiss goodnight and went to separate sides of the building you got in the elevator and press the floor that your dorm is on and you went straight pass your room and went to Sashas and surprisingly Sasha, Mikasa, historia, hitch, Annie, and Ymir were there but Connie wasn't he was with the others.

"So y/n how did it go" Sasha said

"Well at first we got our food I eat some of his pasta but didn't give him some of mine and so we pay and girl when we got in the car we made out for about 20 minutes"

They gasped and said all together "20 minutes!? Was there tongue"

"Yep"

They gave them a high five "damn girl after the first date and already made out"

"Yes yes"

Annie stood up "congratulations y/n you took the person that I love away from me" she left sasha dorm

You were pissed you took off you're ear rings and high heels and went after annie the rest of the girls came running after you,

You jumped on Annie and punched her right in the face Annie fell to the ground you got on top of and punched in the face more she kicked you off of her and got up you kicked her in the stomach that made her go flying and there was a whole crowd then the boys came and yelling " Fight fight fight fight fight" you double decked her in the face kick her in the ankle and punched her the face she got some hits on you here comes Armin pulling you back saying "Y/n that's enough"

"Ok but this bitch better know not to fuck with me" you walked in your dorm room and close the door and lock

You weren't pissed anymore but you weren't sad either you were damn happy beating the shit out of someone