Chapter 2

Wow, they really did adjust my uniform, Natalia thought to herself

Wow, they really did adjust my uniform, Natalia thought to herself. She had already put on the assigned top, but once she pulled up her shorts, she noticed immediately how breathable the material was, and the adjusted slit in the back for her bunny tail.

"Did you ask for adjustments on gym uniform?" Natalia turned around seeing the froglike girl from earlier. She had also changed into her gym uniform and was observing the differences between the two outfits. Smiling in response she replied, " Yeah it's a little uncomfortable being in pants sometimes because it pushes against my tail and because I get a lot of power from my legs I like to minimize any constraint around them".

Nodding at her answer the girl responded, "It's very smart of you to already take that into consideration on our first day. My name is Tsuyu Asui but you can just all me Tsu". Happy to have made another friend she smiled in return, "My name is Natalia Usagiyama its nice to meet you too".

"MY NAME IS MINA ASHIDO YOU ARE SO PRETTY, AND YOUR EARS JUST MAKE YOU EVEN CUTER", a pink figure shouted from nowhere. Natalia recognized her from the classroom along with the fellow black-haired girl from the recommendation exam that seemed to be scolding the now pouting pink-haired girl.

"Mina you just can't just ut into people's conversations like that and what if she doesn't like being called cute" She smiled sheepishly at you, "Sorry my name is Momo Yaoyorozu I believe we met at the recommendation exams". Smiling at her response Natalia waved in return.

The four girls began to strike up a conversation as they headed out towards the field. It warmed Natalia's heart to have found such nice people already, making her been more excited about what was to come. They had stood together on the straight line with all of their classmates as Aizawa began to explain their first activity.

"You've been taking standardized tests most of your lives but you have never gotten to use your quirks in your physical exams before. Bakugou you managed to get the most points on the entrance exam. What was your farthest distance throw for a softball throw when you were in junior high?" The blonde you had now identified as Bakugou stepped forward and responded, "Sixty seven meters I think".

"Right try using your quirk this time".

He walked up to the circle staring at you once more as he passed by. This guy is really starting to piss me off what is his problem, she thought catching herself before she started tapping her foot again.

She watched the boy swing his arm back before shouting "DIEEEEEEE" as he unleashed a powerful explosion, sending the ball off into the sky. Natalia examined his stance as he projected the ball along with the power of his quirk itself. He chose a solid position that would increase his distance as well as projectile force. He might be rude and loud but at least his skill and power compensate for it, she thought.

Bakugou walked back to his position on the line but as he passed Natalia, he muttered quietly so only she could hear.

"Try and beat that Bambi".