Reaction

Alex looked scared of me. He started to back away from me as if he was looking at the scariest thing in the world. I don't blame him, I'd be terrified too. I stood up and told him,"Please, don't tell anybody." "I won't."he replied. He still looked scared. He walked out of my room and went downstairs and left. I didn't want him to leave I wanted to tell him the whole story, but I guess that can wait until tommorow. I walked downstairs and ate some of the leftovers from the other day. After that I walked upstairs and went to bed. When I woke up it took my shower and got ready for school. I walked to the bus stop but the bus never came and it was already 8:00. The bus skipped me I know I didn't miss it. I got mad and dizzy. "No, it can't be happening, not again." I said while holding my head and falling on my knees. I fell down completely and passed out.
Dragons P.O.V
I woke up and my wings and tail were already there. I smiled as I stood up. I stretched my wings and did one big flap up into the air. I continued to fly higher and higher into the air until I looked down over the whole town. I laughed and readied a huge power blast I was just about to shoot it onto the whole town but I passed out again falling to the ground.
Drakes P.O.V
I woke up but I was falling about miles from the ground I'm scared there is no way I can live after this fall. I felt so strong when wings grew out of my back!!
"What the heck is happening to me." I said while trying to fly. I finally got it when I was close to the ground I glided right above the road that ran through the forest until I got to town. When I landed the wings just completely withdrew into my back and I walked to school. I was way late school had one hour left in it so I just went home. When I got home Suzan was there sitting on the steps of my front porch.
"What are you doing here?" I asked
"I wanted to see if you were ok, you weren't at school." she replied
"Yeah, I was.... uh... busy" I said while running my hand through my hair.
She laughed and started walking towards me and said,"Doing what?"
"Well that, that's classified." I replied
She laughed and I did to and she got to where our chests were against each other and our faces were only inches apart. I smiled and said,"What are you doing?" "I love you Drake, I have since the very first moment I saw you." she said. I blushed and replied," I...love you too." we inched closer and closer to each other until our lips met.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter we got a new couple in the book with Suzan and Drake
I couldn't find/decide on a picture for this chapter
Don't forget to comment and vote.