Towers Will Rise

I helped Lexi up and then we started to walk some more. We are at about the center of the island, as we can see the crater where the tower was. I got curious so I started to fly down into the huge hole that was there, wondering if I'd find the tower. I've been flying for so long what is taking so long for me to get here, I hope Lexi doesn't start to worry. I see something out of the darkness and I shoot down a plasma blast to cause some light. I see the top of the tower and I dive down some more and get to the tower. I shoot a power beam at the roof and then the roof collapses and I fall down. I land at the bottom of the tower and I lay there. I push myself up and then yelled to Lexi that I'm ok. I started to walk around to see if anything was left. I couldn't find anything on the first level except a lever that didn't do anything. I flew up to the second level and just found another lever. I did that for each of the levels and only found levers. When I got onto the top level the lever there was hard to move. I continued to push but nothing is working. I grabbed it again and started to pull even harder. I finally got it and when I did I flew backwards at how hard I was pulling. Nothing happened, I'm honestly a little disappointed nothing exploded. I stood up and then I fell down again when the tower began to shake. "What's happening!" I screamed over the loud noise of the tower shaking. I jumped off of the balcony and hovered and then the bottom of the tower began to rise and the top was starting to get light inside. "the tower is rising!! Ha Ha, that's amazing... Yeah!!!" I screamed and then began to fly up and I flew up out of the hole that was in the roof because of me. I flew back down and then landed beside Lexi and then she punched me."Why would you do that?!? Now every single living thing will be on its way to the tower!!!" Then I smiled and said,"What if I want that?" She looked confused and then I said,"Brb" and then I took of and to the ocean. I landed and then I called the fish creature and I got five of them. I smiled and then somehow picked them up. I flew back to the tower and landed and then sat down the creatures and grabbed Lexis hand and ran inside. The creatures went inside the tower to and went beside the throne in the middle of the room. I ran to a control pad and then made a huge and deep fish tank surrounding the throne and then I sat down in the throne and waited. Not to long of a wait probably fifty masks came running in and I had spun the throne backwards. I used a mirror on the wall to know they were there I smiled and said as I slowly spun around,"Admit it, you've all had this excavation nightmare." And then when I got completely turned around hey all shot at me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, sorry it's short and about the cliffhanger, but I wanted to give a cliffhanger.
Don't forget to comment and vote, there will probably be two or maybe three chapters left this season. Most likely it will be two.