Jealousy

I went inside with Suzan for a little while and we watched tv and ate until her mom called and wanted her home. When she left Alex came and knocked on the door. I opened it and he walked in.
"What are you doing here?"I asked
"Why weren't you at school?"he asked
"I got mad and the dragon came out."I answered
"Oh about the dragon I found out how to take it away. But I'd get your power!" He said. Then he pounced on me and was about to stick a needle in me to drain the DNA out of me. I grabbed his arm and then I started to get mad and dizzy. I didn't fight it this time, Alex deserved it. I fainted.
Dragons P.O.V.
I woke up and in front of me was Alex. I started to walk to him and I grabbed him. I took him outside and flew up high. When he woke up he was terrified of what he saw. I laughed at him and threw him down. I dove down and was beside him.
"So I hear you want me to take control of you and be evil. Ok." I told to him sending one of my soul monsters into him. He started to shake and then wings grew out of his back and a tail started to grow too. He crashed into the ground and I slowly landed beside him. I watched him groan at the pain of the evil dragon taking control of him. I smiled at the sight actually. My minion finally started to stand up. He looked at me and growled.
"What's wrong with you, I'm your master!" I yelled at him
"I am not your minion!!!!!" He yelled and I backed up scared, it was Alex.
"How??" I asked
"I don't know but I know that I'm taking your power too." he said while charging at me. I flew up but he grabbed my tail and threw me to the ground. I turned around and started to back up on my hands and feet. He was getting closer and closer to me. I started to get dizzy and I passed out.
Drakes P.O.V
I woke up and I was in a huge crater and another dragon was getting close to me. It was Alex. He was right in front of me when a dragon sword appeared in my hand. I stood up and used it to stop Alex. Every single one of his power blast I was able to deflect with the sword but I couldn't hit him. The sword disappeared and a bow appeared into my hand. I pulled it back and an arrow automatically appeared and I released it. The arrow hit Alex in the shoulder and he spun around and turned his head back at me. He said,"This isn't over Drake." he spread his wings and flew off. The bow disappeared. I looked at my arm which was hurting and on my bicep a tattoo of the dragons eye was there. I was scared. How did that get there I didn't do that and I know the dragon couldn't have done it. I walked back inside and my muscles were aching. I collapsed on my bed and fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys Alex is now stuck in dragon form will he be able to turn back
The picture is of Alex in his dragon form.
Don't forget to comment and vote.