Introduction!!!

♥️ ZHAO YUNLAN...... A very successful business tycoon and best friend of Mr. Shen Ru.. He is 50 in age but still looks very smart, caring, handsome, and understanding.. He helplessly falls in marriage relation with an extremely young boy, Shen Wei to save him from his stepmom.. But the sudden change of atmosphere makes Wei shocked and he ends his life!! 

Shen Wei doesn't want to marry an old man whom he considers his loving uncle, but his fate plays its part and pushed him into a wise Zhao Yunlan's life..

♥️ SHEN WEI...... A very calm, innocent, and pretty boy.. He was the only son of Shen Ru and later becomes the wife of Zhao Yunlan in odd circumstances, being 17 at age the relationship takes a toll on his shoulders.. 

But Yunlan as a wise and understanding man tries his best to control the sudden change of his relation with young Shen Wei and to soothe him but will Shen Wei gives him any chance to explain his extreme step or it will become too late!! 

*****

This is a short story and I hope you will like it as well..

The age gap between the couple is the crux of the story and how Yunlan saves and makes Shen Wei's life beautiful by understanding the concerns and ups and downs of his young age.. and tries his best to gives Wei a comfortable and happy atmosphere to live..

Thank you so much and let me know about your reviews and if you have any questions feel free to ask me anytime

Love you all!!  
♥️♥️♥️