CHAPTER NINE

At night, Yunlan makes Shen Wei sleep and kissed his temple with a proud smile

He smiles thinking about his best friend and lovingly stares at Shen Wei.. He went back to his room and sits on a chair..

"Dear Yunlan!.. You spent four years raising and caring for your wife.. Everyone laughs at you but you never care about anything, your main concern was just Shen Wei.. Your friends make fun of you but nothing shakes your trust and determent decision of taking care of Shen Wei!

I know he was underage at that time.. but not now! I.... I will talk to Shen Wei in the morning about the seriousness of this relationship" Yunlan was slowly talking to himself and thinking about how to tell Shen Wei all this...

In the morning, Yunlan was checking some files on his phone and he looked up with a huge smile "Good morning!" Shen Wei came and sits beside him

"Good morning!" Replied Yunlan sweetly while placing the phone aside

"You are coming today, right?" Shen Wei drinks his juice and Yunlan nods "Of course, I am coming and I remember you want to say something important"

"Yeah, I have something very important to tell you"

"Even I also want to say something" Said Yunlan and Wei gets happy "Really?" Both smiles and Shen Wei was so happy as he was going to tell something very important to his husband.. about his love for him!

It was a big hustle and bustle in the university as it's the grand finale of a basketball match and Yunlan was sitting among the audience to cheer his angel.. after a long and tough competition finally Shen Wei's team wins and the whole university celebrates their victory

Shen Wei runs and hugs Yunlan tightly, Yunlan was also on cloud nine seeing his angel's confidence and his success..

"Congratulations!.. (Shen Wei nods looking into his husband's eyes).. You, enjoy yourself with your friends, I have an important meeting, okay?.. Let's meet at dinner"

Yunlan said and Shen Wei hugs him being so happy "Okay!.. I will tell you at night!" Wei suddenly kissed his cheek and surprised Yunlan just chuckles and ruffles his hair "Be careful and don't forget to eat something"

Both part ways and gets busy with their respective works, Yunlan in meeting and Shen Wei with his friends..

After a long celebration, and prize distribution ceremony.. Shen Wei and his best friend goes aside to eat something..

"Where is your uncle, today he is nowhere to be seen!" His friend smirks and Shen Wei smiles "He is not my uncle anymore.. He is my dear husband!"

"Oh!.. What a husband you get, huh?.. He is ready to sacrifice his life just on your one signal"

"You do not know him, he is not a human being but an angel!... I am also ready to prostrate before him"

Shen Wei gets lost in his husband's thoughts.. He smiles recalling every sweet gesture of Yunlan.. his care, his sweetness, his goodness, hence each and everything which belongs to Yunlan is now very dear to Shen Wei..

"Oh my God!.. You are gone, my friend.. you are finished..... in LOVE!!" His friend laughs at him and Shen Wei place his palm on his cheek, he keeps dreaming about his husband

"My Yunlan is an angel, he is a real angel! God sent him for me and just me.."

"Oh my God! I can't stand this praising anymore.." He said and Shen Wei calmly looked at him

"I have been married to him for four years.. but to this day, our bedrooms are separate... at first, I think this marriage will not last long.. but he never asserted his right to me.. he let me live the way I want to spend my life.."