Chapter 1 ( Cherry Piss )

Jisung was running.

He didn't know what he's running from but he couldn't stop himself from having the feeling of being chased by something or rather...someone.

His eyes were darting everywhere, searching for hiding spot but everything is exposed to the outside. He cursed under his breath, never stopping for a break because he could clearly hear clicking sound of high heels on the concrete, forcing his legs to run, run, run but however, someone behind him matches his pace. He could hear him giggling like a madman.

He makes a turn, however he faced with dead end as his legs stopped moving, he feels shiver across his body when he hears the familiar sound of the clicking high heels approaching him slowly as if it's just a fucking game to him, a cat and mouse chase, what a joke.

"Well, well, look what we got here. Another cutie~"

However, his tone slightly change towards high pitched voice, completely trapping him as if he's the prey and the person that has been chasing him is the predator.

Just thinking about it makes him gulp in horror

Okay, maybe, just maybe, the person just want to ask for direction...yeah, it sounds logical to Jisung's brain right now.

"Want to see your blood all over the floor, isn't that cute?~"

Okay fuck, he's fucked. He's not asking Jisung about some address he himself never knows eventhough it's his hometown

"Any last word, darling?~"

👠 _____________ 🐰

I

What a great day to start with.

That's totally bullshit. Who the fuck believes that? It's already 2021, but he's still a talentless potato that finds his bed the only comfort he has for his entire life.

To say Jisung is having a bad day is an understatement.

Well, Jisung, in overrated opinion, is a loud boy without any mute function in his head because the only purpose of his life is just to scream outloud how fucked up the world he regretted to come out from his mother's womb to begin with.

Aside from that, he realises, just recently, he forget to send a really important assignment that probably affect his credits on the useless subject but his dumb ass brain has to decide to watch off YouTube and judging people's life and decision for making such dumbass videos to begin with added with infuriating comments that makes him questions humanity co-existent.

Who would have thought watching puppy getting peed by his owner isn't going to help him put a damn braincell in his brain?

Well, to answer that question, no, it doesn't.

Fuck, his deadline is one hour from now on.

The other side of his mind ( that he shouldn't care but can't deny ) doesn't give a fuck about it.

"FUCK MY LIFE. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS WORLD??" He types out the words he literally copy pasted from google almost passive aggressively as if there's a ticking bomb inside his body ready to explode like his dead brain.

"HEY YOU, SHUT UP!" From the other side of the hall, a librarian whispered loudly at him before she gets back to work, doing nothing like her boring life, as if Jisung isn't stressed about the one ironically word that he can't remember for his life even he depends on it unlike his miserable life.