COMING SOON, ANGSTY FELLOWS!!

Hi

Hi.

As you can see, I'm an impatient bitchass that wants to publish another book of mine.

You ask why? The answer is I'm a bitchass.

You see, I read about 50 Changlix fanfics and I. Am. Devastated. because I am 100% fanatic of angsty Changlix but I never got the bittersweet ending like ugh...

So as a dumbass ( to another dumbass ) , I decide to create Changlix fanfic and yes, this is my first Changlix book so I'm applauding myself to do unnecessary writing in 2 am because I'm levitating and I'm a crybaby bitch.

Okay, where was I? Oh yeah, the shameless clout I get for my sins so-

10 DAYS OF HATING YOU

"What's wrong with our next?"

"Nothing's wrong with you, that's why I hate you."

Changbin was cursed since he was seven years old. He can see vision of his own death in his dream. But he knows the starter of his death time; a small contact with a stranger.

"I hate you because I know I can't change the fate of loving you and leaving you in the most harshest way of life."

Yes, bitchass, it's gay, it's Changlix and it's angsty.

I don't know if I can even put my shame on myself so I'm going to get high before writing all of this because you know- I don't want to read back what I write 'cause I know I'm going to regret it.

I will update this book every Friday ( if my promise is true, the pig flies) 🤸🤸🤸

Sincerely, from me being high at 4.35 a.m

m