Chapter 2 ( Butter Knife )

Jisung wakes up rather harshly.

Well, the sound of door slamming will certainly make him out of daze.

His eyes were blurry so he tries to blink away his blurry sight, groaning as his head pounding as if someone hits him just a moment ago.

'Bruh, what happened?'

He tries to move his arm but it's stopped by something.

He tries to look down or rather...look up.

Huh, he's hanging upside down with some chain tied to his body that he can't escape with just his bare hands.

If someone ask how's his day, he's going to say his day really brings him up.

Well, he's not really sure how the hell he can think of humourless dad joke like that, when he can't even touch his own head with his arm.

"If I don't have arms and I'm not dangerous, do I become armless?"

"Yes."

Jisung screamed. Bitch, that scares him out of his five seconds thought of life.

He blinks, noticing a woman walks in the room, the clicking heels of red stilletoe catching his eyes.

He looks up to see, well, a man's face smiling down at him.

"Hi, darling~How's your sleep?"

Jisung can't see his face properly but he knows he's a man because his soft voice is obvious.

"You don't look like-" He literally speaks what's on his mind but get interrupted.

"Intimidating. Is that what you're going to say?"

"Well, I was going to say big dick energy but that works too, I guess." He shrugged as he capable to do it if not the gravity just forces him down that he just seeing that hot stuff in a reversed way.

What a way to meet the love of his life.

Wait, this is more like what a downside way to meet your psychopath but Jisung doesn't care about it, even when the guy literally pulls out a sparkly black rose swiss knife from his thigh and dragged it across his chest to his collarbone.

Damn, he doesn't know he has a hot on knife, maybe he's just picky about picking a handsome psychopath to kill him or maybe he's literally have heart eyes over him that he's completely clueless about his rapidly beating of his heart that he's mistaken as the rush of adrenaline.

He swears to his dick, if he's ever alive ( somehow ) the first thing in the google search after he managed to escape ( hey, he's hopeful right now. ) is knife kink.

Why? Because the guy literally about to kill him and he can feel his baby Jisung is waking up from his sleep.

"I'm going to kill you slowly, making sure I can make you feel unbearable pain you ever felt in your life."

"Sounds like a plan." Jisung shrugged his shoulder. A 'meh' sound comes out from his mouth unintentionally as he just continue to stare at the masked serial killer.

"You're not scared." It's more like a statement rather than a question but Jisung still just respond him by nodding his head twice.

"You know what's unbearable pain I have ever felt in my life? When I passed the deadline by a millisecond and my laptop died because of low battery. That shit hurts, bro." He just way too close to get his mouth cutted off but the murderer never break down from the staring contest. It's awkward per say but Jisung can't do something about it because he realises one thing.