Contemplating Life

Running for your life isn't easy when your contemplating all the ways you can die.
I was running anywhere. I knew I had to find somewhere fast or I'd end up dead by morning.
Looking behind, I saw him. He was there still running, like his life depended on it.
And it was after me.
The thought that a psycho killer was running after you isn't a nice thought, but I knew I had to keep running even if I hated it.

By now my legs are just giving up and Jeff knows that I'm weak. So he is just walking now because he knows that he will find me and kill me.

This is the type of moment when you start thinking of everything you have ever done or ever said.
~~~~~~~~ Flashback ~~~~~~~~~

*4 years ago *

'BUT ITS OFFICIAL ME N MARSHAL LEE ARE DATING' says my best friend Shereen. For some reason were having and argument over who is Marshal Lees girlfriend. Even though he is a fictional character. Story of our lives.
'NO YOU IS NOT DATING WOMAN. ITS ME N MARSHALL NOT YOU!

'HE IS WOMAN' she says whilst trying to shush me.
'Cant you see he is happy with me?'
'Newt you imbecile'
'Im offended' I say trying to do puppy dog eyes.
'STAHP IT YOUR MAKING ME CRY'

*flashback ends*

Now is not the time to be thinking of random conversations with Shereen.
But she has always told me to think of weird conversations like that when I'm stressed. But I'm more than just stressed.
I'm 'about to get killed by a murderous killer stressed'.

I'm suddenly pulled down to the ground..
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
What do ye guys think? A short chapter and a bit random but oh well.
Btw the conversations were real ones I've had with XtremeNeonpony before on skype xD.
Literally we do that all the time.
Picture is TOKYO GHOUL WHICH IS LIFE OKAY? OKAY.