In Deep Shitzer

*Ellie's POV*

'FUCK!' I screamed as I felt the blade dig in to my leg.
Blood was going everywhere now and I knew I was a lost cause. There must be some way to get him off me. Kicking him where it hurts. I try and get up, but he pulls me back down,
Earning a punch to my face, I tackle him and pull out his hair.

'OWWWWEY, MY HAIR! BITCH WHY?!' He screams, Trying to get his knife. I grab his hand and knee him in the stomach with my only good leg.
Jeff must have a metal stomach because that didn't take effect on him at all.

He takes another swipe at me again and scrapes my stomach, causing it too bleed. I need more time to get away from him. But unfortunately time isn't on my side tonight.

An Idea pops into my head, and I headbutt him. He pulls away obviously hurt. I jump up and try and make a run for it, but I can't run fast and I'm losing too much blood.

The pain is excruciating now, my leg feels like there are gazillions of little bugs crawling up and down my leg whilst tearing it leg apart.

A knife gets thrown by Jeff into my right arm and then he throws another knife into my left arm.
I fall to the ground not being able to take much more of this pain.
Knowing I'm going to die, I just sit there waiting for Jeff to run over to me and finish me off.
The wait for him to come feels like minutes but in reality it's only been seconds. He smiles at me and gets ready to make the final wound.

And in a matter of seconds the blade had pierced my body. Blood started spurting everywhere in every possible direction you could think of.

*Jeff's POV*

*STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB*

Who does she think she is head butting me and pulling my hair. I love it when I get vengeance on those who have double crossed and hurt me.

She looks very near to death now, I always find these moments the most peaceful. When the victim has lost all hope and there's a slight glimpse of peace in their eyes. It's almost as if they are looking at their whole life and deciding if they are disappointed or happy with the way they lived or glad that they went out with a bang.

This girl needs to smile more. So I'll give her an even bigger smile than usual so that she can forever be smiling. Even in the afterlife.
I grab my knife ready to start drawing when I notice that she is still conscious. She's still holding on after all of this time. She must be a fighter.

But still I'll carry on with her smile, Dead or Alive.
Blood pours out of her mouth from the lovely big smile I'm giving her.

Hearing police sirens, I jump away from the scene in front of me and make an exit.
I run far leaving Ellie behind. Damn it I really wanted to finish her smile.
It looks like I'll be coming back to finish what I started then.

*Ellie's POV*

My vision is extremely blurry now and I manage to hear the blaring sounds of police cars in the distance.
There's still some hope left for me, Jeff has run off by now and has made an exit on his kill. I'm just hoping the cops reach me I time before I die.

My hearing fades away whilst my vision dimmers.

This is the end. I'm not going to die. I sigh, content with the fact I'm going to live. Although the pain in my mouth is excruciating, I know within a few moments I'll be knocked out with the drugs I'll be given to ease the pain, the sirens get louder as I slowly start to feel unconscious. I'm okay for now. I'm going to be okay.