Stargazing

(A/N : The song in the heading is the one played later in this chapter.
Please, feel free to listen to it while reading ^^)

A few weeks passed by. Tubbo and I used to spend more nights together joking around, listening to music and watching series...

I kept on thinking about what Mr.Murphy said and my future.
What will happen next ?

"Wooaah you seem faaar away from earth" Tubbo said, waving his hand in front of my face
"Yeah sorry.."
"You're quite distracted lately, are you okay ? You need to talk ?"
"It's nothing big, I'm just thinking about the future and everything" I responded, smiling at him.

He passed his hand in my hair, a gentle movement filled with kindness that could cure all problems.
"Do you know what I surely see in the future ?" He asked
"If you're going to say that I'm a sussy baka you're not going to have a long future"
"What ? Hahaha noOOooOo-
I was surely going to ask if you want to bake a cake with me ?"
"Depends...what flavor ?"
"Chocolate !"
I looked at him and with us both smiling, we ran out the bedroom as quick as we could to race to the kitchen.
"First one to arrive give a pledge" Tubbo added between his giggles

Of course I failed.
"How could you run that fast ??" I exclaimed
"I'm a runner 🏃‍♂️ I'm a track star 🏃‍♂️" He began to sing
We started baking together
"Let me melt the chocolate"
"Why ? You're afraid I'm going to burn it ?" I asked jokingly
"WeeEeEElll- let just say you'll be too hot for- uh no..let me rephrase I"
"Bahahahah go on big man tell me ! Tell me !"
"Uuugh shut uuup" He said putting some melted chocolate on my nose.
"Don't start a chocolate war or I'll burn you accidentally"
I said, putting some whipped cream on his nose in response.
I could see him blushing from embarrassment maybe...but this situation and those little teases were so funny !

"Woah ! It smells so good here !" Lani said entering the kitchen
"Hi Lani, mind being our taster today ?" I asked
"Be careful, Y/N might tried to kill us by putting some eggs shells in the cake- Ouch ! " I gave Tubbo a little nudge as he said this which made Lani giggled

It wasn't planned but we ended this day by the sea, still eating our cake and watching the stars.
"Gosh I love stargazing so much"
"Me too Tubs. I feel so small under them, like everything could happen and I wouldn't care anymore because we're so tiny and just..."
"us ?"
"Yes. Just us"
We were looking at each others, without saying anything. The only sound we could hear was the song called I Wanna Be Yours (by Arctic Monkeys) coming from one of our phone.
What a perfect timing.

Our faces began to be closer...I just let it happen.
Everything was so perfect, the song, the sea, the stars...
But Tubbo stopped moving closer. Still looking at me.
Without saying anything, he gently took my hand and began to take off his jacket.
He put it on me and pull me close to him, in a sort of hug.
"You're shaking and your hand is cold so I thought it could make you a feel bit warmer..."

After this, we stayed a bit longer to look at the stars before coming back home.
I didn't slept in my room that night but stayed with Tubbo, falling asleep while we cuddled.

I have to say, this night was the one that made me sure about my feelings.
I might have trully fallen in love with Tubbo.

________
Hello~
Hope you enjoyed this chapter !
I'll try to post more often don't worry ( ̄▽ ̄*)ゞ
Thanks for reading and interacting <3
Have a good day/night 🌸