4 days

We cuddled again before I fell asleep, too tired from crying.
"I'm sure we will see us again in the future too, I promise" He whispered.

Y/N POV

Another day, another slay...
I would of preferred it in another context but if I spend my last days crying this will lead nowhere good.

"I'm craving some s'mores"
"Hello to you too Tubs, may I know why ?"
"In my dreams they were good and giant this is a theory we must try before you go"
"Now my appetite's back, s'mores won't be enough I fear"
"What would satisfy my Queen on this fine day then ?"
"THIS-" I then began the greatest tickle fight the country knew

"I WON I MUST CONQUER ALL THE SUGAR KINGDOM" said the brown haired boy still tickling me without pity
"AHAHAH STOOOP I CAN'T BREATHE TUBBOOO"
"That is King Tubbo for you traitor !"
This was my last straw, I reunited all of my last forces that weren't absorbed by my laughter to escape and block his hands with a hug.
"You stopped I win"
"And what if there is a plot twist ?"
"What ?" I asked
"You become Queen of the kingdom with me, sounds nice no ?"

My cheeks began to turn red, this clearly mean something deeper than eating s'mores together....right ?
I was about to answer when Tubbo's stomach made a noise. We laughed lightly and went downstairs in order to eat.

As today was a rainy day, I decided to tidy my soon to be old bedroom and start packing my things...And at the same time cry.
Trying to be tough is more complicated than I thought.
I therefore went to Tubs'room in search for comfort.

Tubbo's POV

Y/N entered with puffy eyes, since this damn message it is hard to pass time like we were originally doing.
So much to do with so little time it drives me crazy angry.
HOW AND WHEN AM I SUPPOSED TO CONFESS ??
SHOULD I EVEN CONSIDER CONFESSING ???

I immediately hugged her tightly to make her understand she is not alone. I am here for her and will always be.

"What about a chat with everyone ?" I offered

Y/N POV

I put on my headset as Toobs joined a voice chat with Tommy and Ranboo.
"Greetings my fellow human friends" said Ranboo
"Y/N, TUBBO ! DO YOU FIND ME ANNOYING ?"
"Yes and no but I like this greeting Big T" I laughed
"Did Ranboo said this?" Tubbo asked
"What ? No ?!"
"It was just a simple friendship test, you're clear. Anyways how y'all feeling ?"
"I've began to pack my belongings...kinda moody today"
"Shoot, try to cheer up Y/N life doesn't always sucks"
"That's nice Ranboo thanks man"
"Should we play some games then ?"
"You got the spirit" Tubbo cheered

They are the best people to address if you seek laughter and happiness that's for sure !
After spending our afternoon playing, we decided to end and breathe some fresh air outside.

With time passing by, the cloudy grey sky was replaced by a sun hiding from time to time behind pure white cotton balls.
We sat on the shore after walking hand in hand.
"It's crazy to think some day I'll be living and loving my life by the sea and you'll be on the other side, maybe doing the same" the boy said looking at the horizon
I felt him squeezing my hand tighter.
"Yeah...But it doesn't mean we can't try, right ?" I turned toward him
"Try what ?"
"You know...keeping in touch and whatever"
"I don't want to ask about how was your day as if it is a normal task to be done in my day, I don't want you to become a simple chore, you are special Y/N more than you could think"
He stared at me, straight in my eyes.
"You know what, screw it, I'll stop being afraid and tell you the truth, I love you Y/N"

My heart stopped, why ?
Why now ?
Not when we are at 3 days left from my departure, why didn't he said it sooner ??
That it, I'm probably cursed.
Why, in all the families living in Britain, did I had to be in Tubbo's one ?
Why am I so angry and happy at the same time ?
This is exactly what I wanted.
But not what I expected.

A hand on my cheek woke me up from my thoughts
"Y/N why are you crying ?"
Tubbo looked worried
"Sorry, it isn't what you think" I tried to explain quickly
"I know, I shouldn't have told you this now, it wasn't the right time, I understand" He said smiling
"What ? No, Tubbo I love you too, since such a looong time ! I don't even know how you haven't see it before"
"Really ??"
"Do I look like I'm joking ?"
"Well you look like you're crying"
"I always cry anyways"
We laughed, a special laughter of relief.

We did it, we confessed our feelings.
"Do you then...uhh agree to make a deal ?"
"A deal ?" I asked
"Yeah, trying to be a couple even with the distance, and if it doesn't work out, we promise to stay friends"
"This is a lovely idea"
We pinky promised before he took me by surprise and kissed me on the cheek.

We stayed there looking at the sunset, in each other's arms.
I wanted this moment to last forever, between the butterflies and the fireworks in my heart, I was the happiest.

3 days left.
__________________
Heyaa 👋
Yes, I know it's been a year...SORRY
I just didn't wanted to post something I wasn't totally feeling great about and much happened in a year.
But I'm trying to finish this story thanks to all your comments :D
Thank you all for waiting ♡