5 days

Every text written in [] is said in french !

I woke up in my bedroom, still exhausted. The grey sky suggested it's going to rain soon.
I got up and took my laptop before sitting, my back on the bed.

15 missed calls from Emyyy

"Shhhhiii-" I sighed
["OMG Y/N I can't believe it ! You really have to come back ?
How are you ? Respond to me at least.
Okay I'm starting to freak out now, did your loverboy kidnapped you or what ???
Y/N hellooooo ??
Your mother is like crazy and super worried... help me"]

I hurried to call her
["FINALLY Y/N I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD !" Emy screamed
We could hear people talking in the back
"Hiii ! Yeah sorry I was busy with....stuff"
"Is 'stuff' the nickname you gave to the boy living with you ?"
"Uugh stop Emy. It's a loooong story I'll tell you anyway as I have to come back.."
"Yeah about tha-" the girl was cut off by a voice I sure know
"MY BABYYYY I'M SO WORRIED HOW ARE YOU ? DID YOU EAT WELL ? AND-"
"Haha hello Mom, stop screaming I can hear you perfectly! I'm fine"
"We've got everything under control for your coming back"
"And mister Maël will be here too"] Emy enthusiastically added

Maël is the closest person I was with in France, sort of a flirt. My heart skipped a bit when his name was pronounced.

"Y/N you're awake ! I made you breakfast" Tubbo began to enter the room with two plates in his hands.
Still without paying attention to what I was doing he gave me one of the dishes and sat next to me.

"Bonjour jeune homme" my mother began to say...Why didn't Emy took her phone back??
I turned to face Tubbo, his face of pure confusion was priceless.
"Bonjour oui oui Je voudrais chocolat chaud avec chantilly s'il vous plaît merci ?"
That is how I exploded laughing and couldn't stop
"Il a un bon accent ! Bon il ne sait pas se qu'il dit mais il aura essayé..."
(He has a good accent! Well he does not know what he says but at least he tried...) chuckled my mother
"Te moques pas... Tubbo, this person is indeed my mother as you can see"
(Don't mock him...)
"You two kinda look the same, it was easy to figure it out I'm not that dumb" he said with a stiff smile
"Well then I'll just go back where I came from, Madame maman au revoir" Tubbo took back his plate waved at me and close the door

I laughed a little as a looked back the screen.
The call ended, probably due to an internet issue but my phone quickly rang again.
["Hello again, you didn't though I was going to leave you without saying goodbye?" Emy said
"Yeah.."
"You're upset ? About your departure or Maël ?"
"Both honestly. It shatters me to leave Tubbo and all my friends I made here"
"But you'll get to see us again and you know Mael really miss you, not to mention how you two were before you left..."
"I know. Anyway I have to leave, big kisses"]
As soon as the call ended I rushed down to face Tubbo.

"Are you okay Y/N ? The breakfast wasn't go-" I cut him off by hugging him tightly.
Feeling him near me calmed me so much.
He quickly returned it, stuffing his head in my neck and laughing lightly.
"You miss me already?"
"Oh stop it"

"I have to pick up what is left in my locker and school today" I said sadly
"Awwwh I don't want to" Tubbo sighed
"I can't do anything about it Tubs"
"What if I kidnapped you ?"
"You...wouldn't...right ?"
He responded silently only by smiling like a creep

We then left to school, enjoying each other's company.
The more we were close to our destination, the more my throat hurted like a million knives went through it.

Tubbo's POV :

I could see how Y/N felt bad. Some tears were ready to roll down her soft skin and her breathing was scuffed.
My body moved on its own as if it already knew what to do, my hand brushes hers before our fingers intertwine.
I looked at her in the eyes
"I'm here for you."

Y/N's POV :

We picked up every papers and books from my locker. He helped me stick out the photos I put of my friends I made here, of Aaron and I, Tubbo smiling or us at the beach...
It was so difficult...

We walked in the establishment for what would be the last time I got to be there.
Looking at all those familiar places that will, one day, be erased from my memory.
As we were about to leave, I heard someone calling my name in the corridor.
Mr.Murphy was waving for me to come.
I held Tubbo's hand even tighter, it's incredible how hard it is to not cry when you really want to...

"Y/N ! I heard the news... Leaving does not mean we will never see us again in the future though.
It was a pleasure meeting you, here take this with you and remember what I taught you." He said giving me something in my hand, I didn't look at it...no I couldn't look at it, my eyes were burning too much.
"Thank you so much-" was the only thing I manage to say before the tears won this battle and cut me off.

Coming back home Tubbo held my hand all the time and tried to cheer me up the best he could.
We cuddled again before I fell asleep, too tired from crying.
"I'm sure we will see us again in the future too, I promise" He whispered.

5 days left.

_______
Hiiii~
How are y'all doing ? :D
Here's a new chapter hoping you'll like it ;)
Thank you all for reading my story !
Have a good day/night 🌸