Working Things Through ♥/☁️-ish (Connor Stoll)

Jun 13th, 2021

A/N: This is for my best friend and the people who requested it lmao also it's not proofread so I'm sorry but hey at least I posted something! -Danny

Request: Hi!! Can I get a Connor x Reader where Travis isn't sure he likes the reader dating his little brother and she hates the fact she might be coming between the two brothers? Obvs angst with a happy end 🥺 I love all of you and happy new year!! // Ooo asks are open?! Oh may I please get an Apollo!reader x Connor Stoll? You can do whatever you like plot wise but maybe some jealous Connor? <3 Thank you!!

Connor is in love with Y/N. Everyone knows it and it's all that should matter, right? He loves her and she loves him, so what else there is to say?

Well, maybe that Travis -his older brother- doesn't seem to like her at all. That might be a problem. He thinks those two aren't compatible, which is crazy because how could he know that? What is he, a knock-off Aphrodite child?

Y/N tries to keep a polite attitude anyway, Connor adores his brother and she doesn't want to cause any friction between them, yet Travis is always keeping an annoying watchful eye on her at all times, as if she were some kind of monster.

Eventually she decides enough it's enough, she looks for Travis while Connor is training. She find him inside the big house playing video games and approaches politely, Y/N's not looking for a discussion, she just wants to understand.

"Hi," She starts a bit shyly, Travis doesn't hear her the first time so she tries again. "Hi, Travis!"

The boy gives a start and looks over his shoulder, when he sees her his expressions turns into one of surprise.

"Hey," He frowns a little. "Did Connor need me or something?"

"No," Y/N approaches reluctantly. "No, er... I want to talk to you. You have time?"

"Right now?"

"Yeah," She looks away. "I just... I don't want to make Connor uncomfortable so I thought it'd be a good idea to have this conversation privately."

Travis raises a brow, he pauses the game and leaves the control on the table, then signals her to sit.

"So... what's up?" The older boy asks.

"Well," She thinks her words twice before answering. "Ever since I started dating your brother it feels like... well, like you're not too happy about it."

He takes a second, then he replies. "That's because I'm not."

"Oh," She frowns. "Can I know why?"

"Here's the thing," He moves a little so he can face her while talking. "You cabin seven are all show-offs one way or another— and sure, we're not saints or anything, least of all my brother and I... but I can't shake the feeling that you're not entirely into my brother."

"Excuse me?"

"You see, some of your brothers and sisters are a lot like Aphrodite's... you only date so you can have a personal cheerleader chasing you around, and everyone knows my brother's crushing on you hard, so I might as well say it now that you brought it up..."

He leans further with a stone cold gaze. "If you're only planning to use my brother, you better back off before you regret it."

Y/N's so shocked for a moment she can't move at all. She's angry, and humiliated even though she's the only one who heard him say those awful things to her, or so she thought.