Lester's ABCs ღ | ✨

Feb 8th, 2021

A/N: We be loving one awkward, human god -Danny

Warnings: A bit of swearing bc I can't stop myself

Word count: 1,330

Activities - What do they like to do with their s/o? How do they spend their free time with them?

I think that he's pretty chill, he's a new person now, and enjoys the little things more than he used to, Lester is happy camping in your living room or eating pizza at the park while feeding pigeons. Only when the occasion is really special he would do something more god-like

Beauty - What do they admire in their s/o? What do they think is beautiful about them?

He likes your smile, and your singing, even if it's not great he's jokingly offered to turn you into a muse but he's not actually joking and that worries you lmao

Comfort - How would they help their s/o when they feel down/have a panic attack etc.?

He sings to you, usually pours a bit of his own powers to make the song ease you and help you sleep, the next morning he usually welcomes you into a whole day of self-care with your favourite meals and facemasks while binge-watching your fave shows/movies

Dreams - How do they picture their future with their s/o?

If you don't want to live forever as his godly partner, he probably will turn you into either a beautiful melody or a constellation. If your time will be limited by mortal boundaries he'll make sure to give you the most beautiful experiences and gifts anyone could ever ask for.

Equal - Are they the dominant one in the relationship, or rather passive?

He's a wonderful simp. Very passive and would live happy the rest of his life if he could just stare at you for the rest of his existence, you make all the decisions and he really doesn't mind one bit

Fight - Would they be easy to forgive their s/o? How are they fighting?

He whines a lot when he's tired or hungry, but really apart from that he just??? is never angry??? When you're angry he gives you space and lets you do what you have to do to feel better but you guys never have big fights

Gratitude - How grateful are they in general? Are they aware of what their s/o is doing for them?

I think that we can all agree that after the hell he went through Lester is one of the most grateful boys out there, he's just so so happy you chose him to spent your WHOLE life with him. Him. You want to live the only life you got with him? That's amazing.

Honesty - Do they have secrets they hide from their s/o? Or do they share everything?

He's open even about the things you really don't want to know lmao like the partners he used to have to the weird shit he used to do as a godly teenager. If you think normal teens are weird imagine one with mighty power.

Inspiration - Did their s/o change them somehow, or the other way around? Like trying out new things or helped them overcome personal problems?

He's afraid to forget what he's learnt as a human, you make sure to keep him humble, he's helped you to learn to love yourself, every little flaw is a spark of singularity now, he makes you feel unique.

Jealousy - Do they get jealous easily? How do they deal with it?

He's the kind of guy to crush on the same people you have crushes on lol I wouldn't say he's jealous once you guys are together, he's more the type to be like 'Oh gods, did you see that? They smiled at you– Love you should ask them out. What? I know we're together but c'mon you can't just say no to that??' He's aware that you're cute and that he can't stop others from noticing.

Kiss - Are they a good kisser? What was the first kiss like?

The first kiss was all shy and sweet but don't worry, he definitely got better at it with time

Love Confession - How would they confess to their s/o?

Probably blurted it out while you were training and he just couldn't help himself. He falls in love to easily, the poor idiot

Memory - What's their favourite memory together?

When you compliment him with that bright smile of yours, whenever you two dance around late at night and you look at him like he's your entire world he MELTS

Nicknames - What do they call their s/o?

Very classy and old-fashioned names. He can't help it, he's been alive for too long and 'babe' simply doesn't cut it for him. Only the best types of nicknames for you.

On Cloud Nine - What are they like when they are in love? Is it obvious for others? How do they express their feelings?

A lovesick fool just like Leo, but he's more devoted to you that he is to his own duties, will try to spend every waking minute of his life serving you. Others wish they were dating a god if only just to be treated the way Lester treats you.

PDA - Are they upfront about their relationship? Do they brag with their s/o in front of others? Or are they rather shy to kiss etc. when others are watching?

He's a very touchy boy, hardly ever stops himself before kissing you in front of others, it may be awkward for your friends but honestly who cares, enjoy those smooches honey.

Quirk - Some random ability they have that's beneficial in a relationship.

Maybe the fact that he's a literal god lmao

Romance - How romantic are they? What would they do to make their s/o happy? Cliché or rather creative?

VERY CLICHE BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN IT ISN'T GREAT. He's cheesy and melts at your feet and will elope with you no questions asked if that's what you wish to do.

Support - Are they helping their s/o achieve their goals? Do they believe in them?

If you want the moon he'll make sure you get it. If you want to go to college he'll support you and pay your tuition if you want, actually what's harder is to convince him that you don't him to help you all the time

Thrill - Do they need to try out new things to spice up your relationship? Or do they prefer a certain routine?

He likes the easy routines, the mortal lifestyle is comforting. However, if you ever make the mistake to say 'Man I wish i could see Area 51 from the inside, like, I just need to SEE' in front of him... yeah, that was an interesting wednesday

Understanding - How well do they know their partner? Are they empathetic?

He always knows exactly what you need when you need it. Empathetic is saying too little.

Value - How important is the relationship to them? What is it's worth in comparison to other things in their life?

He's lost so many partners already that treasures every minute he gets with you, you're worth every little irky bad thing that could ever happen. He protects you like it's his duty.

Wild Card - A random Fluff Headcanon.

Lester learned to cook the 'mortal way' just so he could give you a nice birthday surprise. It went terribly but at least he took you to your favourite restaurant afterwards.

XOXO - Are they very affectionate? Do they love to kiss and cuddle?

Again, very touchy fella.

Yearning - How will they cope when they're missing their partner?

When he's got to attend some Olympus business or when you have to go on a quest, he's always worry about you, he hates that this is the life you're destined to have, but the love you have for each other makes up for it.

Zeal - are they willing to go to great lengths for the relationship? If so, what kind of?

He's a god, he's an extra little shit of course he's willing to sacrifice everything.

______________________