1. Chishiya x Y/N

Type: Sort of soft Chishiya; You helped him once, now he's helping you.
sfw: yes
pronouns: I believe there are no pronouns used; everything regarding y/n is addressed with 'you'.
TW: insinuations to attempted sexual violence at the beginning, victim's reaction to it.
AU: no
Words: 2k
———————

All the luxuries the Beach offers on the daily are supposed to be a life saver in a world like this; clean water, warm food, a nice bed and even weapons if you're one of the lucky ones. You, unfortunately, weren't one of the lucky ones. However, you have been on their radar, which somehow only made matters worse. You don't even know how long you've been waiting for him to go away, and for the third time this week. You don't know why it's you he's glued himself to, nor why you didn't just sneak in a weapon from one of your previous games. And most worriedly, you don't know how long you can keep in the breath threatening to expose your hiding place.

"Oh come on!" Ryoto, the short haired militant calls out, making you shiver. "You're so stuck up. I saw the way you looked at me at that game!" He yells. Franky, you don't even remember which game he was talking about, but that doesn't stop him from lingering in the hallway for another couple of seconds.

Eventually you hear a loud sigh, followed by a sound of footsteps. It makes you exhale sharply, leaving you wondering about your stamina. You don't dare to peek out from the surveillance room just yet, just in case the footsteps were a ruse. No sounds escaped your figure either, and you had to wonder whether you'd really gotten used to this guy's creepy stubbornness, or you were already numbed out. After a while you carefully peek out, releasing a breath as you fail to spot the short-haired militant. At this point, it was almost a routine. He chases after you, you hide and he doesn't find you. Then he gives up, leaving you to go up to Kuina's room just in case he decided to swing by yours later. It left you feeling both sickened and glad that you've been able to adapt so well.

You swing the door open now, swiftly stepping out of the room and quietly closing it afterwards. Like a spider, you silence your footsteps as you keep a brisk pace in the opposite direction of the boy's departure. It's the longer route to Kuina's room, but it's probably safer now. You'll just have to take your chances with the time.

Soon you find yourself in front of the familiar hotel room, making you knock hurriedly. But as soon as you knocked on the white wood, something felt off.
"Kuina?" You call out, your voice low. "It's me. I need to stay here again," You say.

Just as a few seconds had ticked by and you'd lost hope about Kuina being here, the doorknob jingles, and the door opens, revealing a certain blonde man behind them.

"Y/N. What are you doing here?" He asks. His tone somehow makes you aware of the fact that there's no need to keep that quiet anymore, so you answer him normally.

"I came here - Well, I always come to Kuina's after..." You ramble, watching him. Your eyebrows scrunch in confusion as you take in the sight of him, his hand still resting on the doorknob. "Wait, what are you doing here?"

"I needed something that I left in her room. And Kuina won't be back until later tonight. She has a game." Chishiya says, dropping his hand to the side. You'd already forgotten about it, but his scanning eyes take in your disheveled figure, his eyebrow raising in a questioning matter.

You find yourself wanting to answer him. After the past two months, somehow you've all began to trust each other. The only thing bothering you was the fact that you hadn't told him sooner, which made you somewhat anxious of his response. "It's the short-haired militant, Ryoto. He followed me today and I had to hide."

Alice in borderland oneshots  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें